ONGC has 907 posts vacant for 2019 recruitment
ONGC – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) had invited applications for the post of Class I Executive (at E1 level) in Engineering and Geo-Sciences disciplines through GATE 2019, according to India Today report.
ONGC has notified more than 900 vacancies of Class I executive (at E1 level) for its many plants that are located across the country. The application process will be completely online and candidates will be required to pay application fee through online mode only, noted the report.
The candidates applying for the ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 should possess essential educational qualifications. The detailed advertisement will be notified through ONGC Website, Newspapers and Employment News / Rojgar Samachar
- Employment Notice Advt. No. 3/2019 (R&P)
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2019
- The detailed advertisement will be notified through ONGC Website, Newspapers and Employment News / Rojgar Samachar
- Total number of Posts-907 (Including Backlog 122 Posts)
- AEE (Cementing)-Mechanical-10
- AEE (Cementing)-Petroleum-01
- AEE (Civil)-19
- AEE (Drilling)-Mechanical-86
- AEE (Drilling)-Petroleum-08
- AEE (Electrical)-95
- AEE (Electronics)-24
- AEE (Instrumentation)-26
- AEE (Mechanical)-75
- AEE (Production)- Mechanical -64
- AEE (Production Chemical) -80
- AEE (Production)-Petroleum-33
- AEE (Reservoir) -19
- Geologist -68
- Geophysicist (Surface) -29
- Geophysicist (Wells) -14
- Materials Management Officer-33
- Programming Officer -13
- Transport Officer-11
- AEE (Industrial Engineering)-19
Eligibility Conditions for ONGC Recruitment 2019
- For Educational Qualification and other details for the posts, check ONGC Website, Newspapers and Employment News / Rojgar Samachar.
How to Apply
- The detailed advertisement will be notified through ONGC Website, Newspapers and Employment News / Rojgar Samachar.
ONGC looks forward to becoming an integrated energy provider, with:
- New discoveries and fast track development
- Equity oil from abroad
- Downstream value additions & forward integration
- Leveraging state-of-the-art technology and global best practice
- New sources of energy
- Production from small and marginal fields
This E&P firm has taken structured initiatives to tap unconventional energy sources through unconventional gases like Coal Bed Methane (CBM), Underground Coal Gasification (UCG), Shale Gas and Gas Hydrates, or unconventional energy sources like wind, solar etc.
“ONGC Energy Centre Trust”, a dedicated centre created by ONGC for holistic research in non-conventional energy sources, has taken up three projects viz., Thermo-chemical reactor for Hydrogen, Geo-bio Reactors and Fuel Cells.
ONGC has already commissioned a 50 MW Wind Farm in Gujarat and plan is afoot to set up another 100 MW Wind Farm in Rajasthan.
ONGC has also set up 3 Solar Thermal Engines at Solar Energy Centre, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) campus at Gurgaon.