ONGC Recruitment 2019 application process to end on April 25
ONGC Recruitment 2019 – The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise has advertised for 785 posts for the post of the graduate trainee in engineering and geosciences disciplines at E1 level. Interested candidates can apply at the official website, ongcindia.com.
The application process began from April 5, 2019 (Friday) and will conclude at 6 pm, on April 25, 2019. The period for uploading documents and downloading interview call letters is from May 5, 2019, to May 20, 2019. The interview of selected candidates will begin from June 6, 2019. One candidate can only apply for a maximum of four posts as per their qualification.
The vacancies are announced for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer, and Transport Officer.
“We are looking for young, promising and energetic aspirants with bright academic records to join the organization as Class I executive (at E1 level) in Engineering and Geo-Sciences disciplines through GATE 2019,” read an ONGC official release earlier.
Steps to apply online
- Visit the official website, ongcindia.com
- On the homepage, click ‘careers’ in the main tab
- Click on ‘recruitment notice’ under the drop-down menu
- Click on the link ‘Online application process for recruitment Executives at E1 level through GATE-2019′
- Click on ‘online application’
- Fill the form, upload images
- Make payment
- Candidates will have to pay Rs 370 as registration fee
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST and PWD category will be exempted from paying any charges
Maharatna ONGC is the largest crude oil and natural gas Company in India, contributing around 70% to Indian domestic production. Crude oil is the raw material used by downstream companies like IOC, BPCL, and HPCL to produce petroleum products like Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Naphtha, and Cooking Gas-LPG.
- The largest natural gas company ranks 11th among global energy majors (Platts)
- It is the only public sector Indian company to feature in Fortune’s ‘Most Admired Energy Companies’ list
- ONGC ranks 18th in ‘Oil and Gas operations’ and 183rd overall in Forbes Global 2000
- Acclaimed for its Corporate Governance practices, Transparency International has ranked ONGC 26th among the biggest publicly traded global giants
- It is the most valued and largest E&P Company in the world, and one of the highest profit-making and dividend-paying enterprise
- ONGC has a unique distinction of being a company with in-house service capabilities in all areas of Exploration and Production of oil & gas and related oil-field services
- ONGC is the winner of the Best Employer award, this public sector enterprise has a dedicated team of over 33,500 professionals who toil round the clock in challenging locations.