ONGC Recruitment 2019 job opportunities for more than 5000 posts
ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) is hiring candidates for various posts across India. Candidates seeking job under ONGC have an opportunity to fulfil their wish. Around 5000+ Vacancies have been notified in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC). Candidates with GATE or without GATE are eligible to apply to these posts. ONGC is hiring for various posts like Non-Executive, Class III and IV and Trainee Posts across India. This is a golden opportunity for the government job seeker. Candidates are advised to apply for these posts before the closure date of application.
Class X to postgraduate pass candidates is eligible for these posts.
|ONGC Recruitment||09||09 April 2019||ongcindia.com|
|ONGC Recruitment||23||09 April 2019|
|ONGC Recruitment||4104||28 March 2019|
|ONGC Agartala||85||19 February 2019|
|ONGC Rajasthan||10||20 February 2019|
|ONGC Gujarat||737||20 February 2019|
|ONGC Chennai||86||20 February 2019|
|ONGC Maharashtra||50||15 February 2019|
ONGC was set up under the visionary leadership of Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. Pandit Nehru reposed faith in Keshav Dev Malviya who laid the foundation of ONGC in the form of Oil and Gas division, under Geological Survey of India, in 1955. A few months later, it was converted into an Oil and Natural Gas Directorate. The Directorate was converted into Commission and christened Oil & Natural Gas Commission on 14th August 1956.
In 1994, Oil and Natural Gas Commission was converted into a Corporation, and in 1997 it was recognized as one of the Navratnas by the Government of India. Subsequently, it has been conferred with Maharatna status in the year 2010.
The Road Ahead
- New discoveries and fast track development
- Equity oil from abroad
- Downstream value additions and forward integration
- Leveraging state-of-the-art technology and global best practices
- New sources of energy
- Production from small and marginal fields
- This E&P company has taken structured initiatives to tap unconventional energy sources through unconventional gases like Coal Bed Methane (CBM), Underground Coal Gasification (UCG), Shale Gas and Gas Hydrates, or unconventional energy sources like wind, solar etc.
- “ONGC Energy Centre Trust”, a dedicated centre created by ONGC for holistic research in non-conventional energy sources, has taken up three projects viz., Thermo-chemical reactor for Hydrogen, Geo-bio Reactors and Fuel Cells
- ONGC has already commissioned a 50 MW Wind Farm in Gujarat and plan is afoot to set up another 100 MW Wind Farm in Rajasthan.
- ONGC has also set up 3 Solar Thermal Engines at Solar Energy Centre, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) campus at Gurgaon.