Online Application process of JEE Main II 2019 to begin on February 8
JEE Main II registration 2019: The online registration process will begin on February 8. The entrance examinations is scheduled to be conducted from April 6 to 20, 2019, as per IE report. The candidates who want to apply can do so through the official website — jeemain.nic.in. The entrance examinations will be conducted from April 6 to 20, 2019. The results will be declared on April 30, 2019. The admit cards will be available to download from March 18, 2019.
How to apply for JEE Main II Registration 2019
- Visit the official website, jeemain.nic.in
- Click on ‘online application process link’
- Submit all the necessary details as required
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Once the application process completed, download it, and take a print out for further reference.
- This section will include questions on general topics, gaseous and liquid states, atomic structure and chemical bonding, energetics, chemical equilibrium, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, solid state, solutions, surface chemistry and nuclear chemistry
- It will also include the general topics, mechanics, thermal physics, electricity and magnetism, optics and modern physics
- This section will contain questions on isolation/preparation and properties of non-metals, preparation and properties of compounds, transition elements (3D series), ores and minerals, extractive metallurgy and principles of quality analysis
- This section will include questions on concepts, preparation/properties/reactions of alkanes/alkynes, reactions of benzene, phenols, characteristic reactions, carbohydrates, amino acids and peptides, properties and uses of important polymers and practical organic chemistry
- This section will include questions on algebra, trigonometry, analytical geometry, differential calculus, integral calculus and vectors
- The candidates need to clear plus two examinations with Science as a stream (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) and 50 per cent marks
JEE Main Paper-I or Paper-II
- The candidates (boys)(General/ OBC) category have to pay an application fee of Rs 500, While reserve category candidates and girls have to pay an application fee of Rs 250
JEE Main Paper-I and II
- For both the papers, the general/ OBC category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 1300, while Rs 650 for reserve category candidates and girls
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) MAIN is held by the NTA from 2019 onwards. This Examination was being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) till 2018.
JEE Main is applicable for admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs participating though Central Seat Allocation Board subject to the condition that the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.