Online Registrations for MAT 2018 is Open
All India Management Association (AIMA) earlier announced the exam dates of MAT 2018 December. Along with the release of the schedule, the exam conducting authority has also published a significant change in the application procedure. Now the MAT 2018 registrations can be done only online; whereas earlier candidates could choose to fill the MAT 2018 application form online or offline.
Now test-takers can complete the registration process online only. On the other side, AIMA has done away with the offline registration process.
A six-step process is involved in the MAT 2018 application process. Candidates can take a look at the following steps to fill the MAT 2018 registration form:
- Register (New log In)
- Login as registered user
- Fill registration form
- Upload photo & signature
- Make payment
- View/Download registration form
- Test-takers need to be ready with the following documents before filling the application form:
- A valid E-mail ID
- Scanned photograph, the size of which should not exceed 100 KB and should not be less than 40 KB
- Scanned signature, the size of which should not exceed 40 KB and not be less than 10KB
- Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking details for payment of exam fee
- Academic information
Steps to complete MAT 2018 registration
- Create a new login by visiting the official website of AIMA. Once you fill in the required information, an OTP will be sent. Enter the OTP and click on ‘Verify and Submit OR
- Candidates who already have a login, need to log into their account
- Fill registration form & choices for management institutes
- Upload photo
- Upload signature
- Pay fee using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Once the payment has been made, candidates can view or download the registration form
- In case there is a need for editing, candidates can do so after reviewing the application form
To those candidates who register successfully for the exam, MAT 2019 admits cards for December exam will be allotted only. MAT 2018 PBT will be held on December 9, and the CBT test will be conducted on December 15. Candidates are advised to check all MAT 2018 exam dates to avoid any confusion.
Overview on MAT
Since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes, Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. On the Score Cards issued to the candidates, any B-School – domestic or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based. MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India which is the most significant test of its kind in the nation.
image source: raw pixels