OU declares results for revaluation examinations held in November 2018
Osmania University has declared the results for revaluation examinations held in November 2018 and LLB examinations conducted in January and February this year. The candidates can check the results through the official website- osmania.ac.in. The results are also available at manabadi.com, vidyavision.com and school9.com, as per IE report. The results are available for Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) and Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), and LLB examinations conducted in January and February this year.
Steps to Check Results
- Visit the official website for Osmania University (osmania.ac.in)
- Under the “Online results” section, click on the notification for the results you wish to check. Open the results page in a new tab to make it easier to browse through the notifications
- Enter your details in the fields provided and click on “submit
- Download your results and take a print out for further reference
The university will be holding special supplementary exams for the final year students under which the students in the final leg of any program will get chance to appear for supplementary examinations in the same year if they fail in any subject. Earlier, students had to wait for an entire year for the same. The University has decided to include relevant topics like GST in the commerce for the undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses. These topics will be part of the syllabus from this academic year. Nearly 50,000 students in 350 affiliated colleges of the Osmania University. Its alumni have distinguished themselves nationally and internationally in various spheres of life and are spread far and wide around the world. The University has a vision of developing, enhancing, and improving the quality of human resources to meet the challenges of regional, national and global socio-economic changes. It’s mission is to achieve excellence in teaching and research and to create opportunities for the students to contribute to the national and regional development. Osmania University is re-accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (an Autonomous Institution of the University Grants Commission) as ‘A+’ Grade University.
Quality of Teaching and Learning:
- Introduced the following measures towards the paradigm shift from a teacher-centric approach to learner-centric approach has been adopted
- Choice-based Credit System is introduced in all the Post-Graduate Programmes offered by the University in campus and constituent colleges w.e.f. the academic year 2009-10
- Extra disciplinary papers, such as Communicative English (I semester), Practical Ethics, Human Rights and Environmental Concerns (II Semester), Personality Development and Wellness (III Semester) and Community Work (IV Semester) have been introduced at PG level
- Continuous Evaluation of the student through internal examinations, assignments, seminar presentations etc
- Project Work for all the Post-Graduate Students with effect from the Academic year 2009-10
- New Courses such as M.Sc. (Computational Geophysics), M.Sc. (Nano Science), M.Sc. (Pharmaco Informatics), M.Pharm., PG Diploma in Radialogical Physics etc
- Eligibility Test for admission into Ph.D