Pursue BHMS from Dr. MPK Homoeopathic Medical College Jaipur
The Jaipur, Rajashtan based Dr. MPK Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre is offering five and a half year (including one year internship) BHMS degree course. Candidates who have qualified the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) and passed senior secondary 10+2 or its equivalent examination with five subjects including physics, chemistry and biology are eligible to apply for BHMS. The total capacity is 100 seats. It is mandatory for all candidates to qualify NEET for admission in BHMS.
RULES FOR ADMISSION
(Regular Degree Course)
No candidate shall be admitted to B.H.M.S. unless he/she fulfil the following conditions:
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 Standard Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from the Rajasthan Board of Secondary education or its equivalent can apply
- The candidate who is not less than 17 years of age as per university admission notification
- Candidates who are found suitable for admission on the basis of merit.
Attested copies of the following Certificates must accompany the application for admission:
- High School examination certificates as proof of age, and a certificate of 10+2 Standard with physics, Chemistry & Biology or its equivalent.
- Original Transfer certificate from the last institution attended and Migration Certificate.
- A certificate of good moral character issued within six months period of the application from the head of the institution last attended or from a gazetted officer in active services or M.P. or M.L.A. or a Member of the Management Board of the college.
- An applicant is required to submit along with his application, a declaration of the effect that he/she is not employed in any service.
- Any application for admission found incomplete or for want of information and certificates required as above shall be rejected without notice.
Homoeopathy is a bourgeoning field in health care sector which is evident from a survey conducted by WHO which shows Homoeopathy as the second most commonly used system of medicine. It is estimated that in excess of 100 million people in India depend solely on this form of therapy for their health care. There are bright prospects for Homoeopathic graduates and post graduates in near future as Medical officers, Research officers and Lecturers in colleges and employment in government and private sectors and the various health programmes started by WHO like National Rural Health Mission.
The aspiring candidate can also start own practice after finishing the course. Homoeopathic Doctors can also work as Advisor/Product Managers in National and International Homoeopathic Pharmacies. They can get appointed as Doctors in corporate chain of Homoeopathic clinics. Many research projects and extra mural clinical trial programmes are initiated by WHO where Homoeopaths can be employed as Research fellow with handsome perks.
They can also work as Medical analyst. They can get appointed as Health Officers in Insurance companies, BPO and KPO. A BHMS degree holder can also open his own Pharmacy after few years of experience. The placement cell of University makes sincere efforts in providing knowledge/guidance about various career opportunities and further facilitating campus recruitments.