Registration for the July session of JIPMER 2019 PG registration
JIPMER 2019 PG registration – Registration for PG courses in JIPMER 2019 open at jipmer.edu.in for admission to postgraduate courses in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Applications are accepted online. Please check the details for the process of registration, submission of application forms for admission into the JIPMER 2019 PG courses.
The registration process for admission into the MD and MS courses at the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & research has begun at jipmer.edu.in.
Eligibility criteria for the candidates for the MD & MS courses are as follows
- Only an Indian National or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) or a Foreign Nationals who possess an MBBS Degree or an equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- He /She must have completed a 12 months compulsory rotating internship/Practical training on or before June 30, 2019.
- For candidates of General (UR) / OCI / EWSs / SPONSORED / Foreign National/ OBC category candidates. The required percentage of passing in the Qualifying Exam is 55 %
- For the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category, the passing marks are 50%.
For MDS: The candidate should be a BDS or must possess an equivalent degree approved by the Dental Council of India.
- He/she must have completed 12 months compulsory rotating internship/Practical training on or before June 30, 2019.
- The applicant should be an Indian National or an Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
- Minimum marks for passing in the qualifying examination is 55 % for General (UR) / OCI / EWSs / SPONSORED / Foreign National/ OBC category candidates.
- Minimum marks for passing in the qualifying examination 50% for SC/ST candidates.
Those candidates who are interested and also eligible can visit the official website of JIPMER to fill the application form for admission.
The important dates for the admission and also the seat details are as follows
JIPMER 2019 PG important dates
- February 28, 2019, 11 AM – On-line Registration begins
- April 1, 2019, 5 PM – Online Registration ends
- April 29, 2019, 11 AM to May 18, 2019; 8 AM Hall Ticket/ Admit Card available for download
Date & Time of Entrance Examination
MD / MS Course| May 18, 2019 (10 AM to 1 PM)
MDS Course| May 18, 2019 (10 AM to 11.30 PM)
Merit List to be released on or before May 31, 2019
JIPMER 2019 PG registration: Seat details
For MD/MS COURSE (36 months): 100
MDS COURSE (36 months):
How to apply for JIPMER 2019 PG registration
Only Online registrations allowed to apply. Visit the official website of JIPMER at www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in / www.jipmer.edu.in. On the homepage, click on the link that says ‘Apply on-line MD/MS/MDS admission – July 2019 Session’ submit and upload required details and documents.