Registration of CMAT, GPAT 2019 will end on December 7, 2018
The last date for the registration of twin entrance examinations, CMAT and GPAT, is December 7, 2018. Those who aspire to appear for these examinations are required to visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) or through official sites of these examinations, noted a TOI report. The registration forms have to be submitted online from the official website. The CMAT 2019 official website link is ntacmat.nic.in, and for GPAT registration, the candidates can visit – ntagpat.nic.in.
The last date to submit application forms for both the examinations is same, December 07, 2018. The exam for both GPAT and CMAT – will be held on January 28, 2019. The exams will be conducted in computer-based mode (CBT), at the national level, said the report.
After successful registration, the candidates can also register themselves for practising mock tests at the Test Practice Centres (TPC). Candidates who wish to appear for the mock test need to do the student verification before appearing for the examination. The mock is free for students and registration facility is available on the official website, nta.ac.in and also through the NTA’s Mobile App. The candidates can check further details on the same on the official portal of the examination.
The NTA has been established to improve equity and quality in education by administering research-based valid, reliable, efficient, transparent, fair and international assessments. The NTA handles a slew of tests such as engineering, medical, management, pharmacy, college/university teaching and fellowship, in addition to Swayam. What is more, the agency’s vision is to ensure that the right candidates join the best institutions will benefit the country rich dividend. It’s the mission to improve equity and quality in education by administering research-based valid, reliable, efficient, transparent, fair and international level assessments. The best subject matter experts, psychometricians and IT delivery and security professionals will ensure that the current gaps in existing assessment systems are adequately identified and bridged.
- NTA will create a system which will promote teaching (by teachers), learning (by students) and assessment (by parents and institutions).NTA strongly believes in quality, efficiency, effectiveness, equity and security of assessments
- To practice these values, NTA will continuously engage with its stakeholders, viz. students, parents, teachers, experts and partner institutions
- To conduct efficient, transparent and international standards tests to assess the competency of candidates for admission and recruitment purposes
- To research educational, professional and testing systems to identify gaps in the knowledge systems and take steps for bridging them
- To identify experts and institutions in setting examination questions
- To produce and disseminate information and research on education and professional development standards