Registration of IBSAT 2018 closes on December 12
IBSAT 2018– The registration and application process is available online as well as offline for IBSAT 2018 and will close on December 12, 2018. IBSAT 2018, billed as the gateway to MBA 2019 in nine ICFAI B-Schools across India, is scheduled to be conducted on December 22-23, 2018 at 95 centres. The IBSAT 2018 is a two-hour computer-based test. Besides the IBSAT 2018 scores, the ICFAI will also accept GMAT/CAT/NMAT by GMACTM scores from 2016 onwards. Candidates with high scores in any of the examinations mentioned above might as well choose not to appear in IBSAT 2018 and can apply by their other examination scores. However, the candidates should apply with their CAT 2018, NMAT by GMAC or GMAT scores by January 31, 2019. Therefore, it is an excellent opportunity for you to get a right B-School if you score well in CAT/NMAT/GMAT.
- The last date of application is December 12, 2018
- The last date to apply to IBS with CAT/GMAT/NMAT scores is January 31, 2019
- IBSAT examination dates starts from December 22-23, 2018
- The declaration of result is on the first week of January next year
- Selection briefings will be held from January 13-20, 2019
- The selection process will happen from February 20-26, 2019 at 40 locations
Single application form
The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at all the nine IBS B-Schools such as IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and PhD program (full-time/part-time) at IBS Hyderabad campus.
Purchase of IBSAT Bulletin
- You can purchase the IBSAT Bulletin through one of the following methods by payment of Rs.1800, while the IBSAT 2018 application is available in both online and offline.
- The online registration and application can be completed at IBSAT 2018 website
- After the successful transaction of application fee payment of Rs.1800, candidates will receive a mail/SMS with details of application number and password
- Offline application is available at the 50 IBS FTP Branches across India
- The nearest branch can be located by visiting the IBS website
- The candidates can find their nearest office by clicking the relevant link below the web page and purchase the bulletin by paying the requisite application fee in cash
Four-Step Application Process
There are four pages in the IBSAT 2018 registration and application form:
- Page 1: Profile requires your details, current and permanent address, mobile phone details, CAT coaching centre details among other information items, while all the fields are to be filled on the first page
- Page 2: Review
- Page 3: Payment
- Page 4: Finish
IBSAT Applications can be submitted both online as well as offline
The last date of submission of completed application forms in either mode is December 12, 2018
Exam Structure of IBSAT 2018
- IBSAT 2018 exam pattern is Computer Based on the moderate difficulty level.
- The exam tests the candidate’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, analytical reasoning, vocabulary and comprehension.
- It is a comprehensive multiple choice question (MCQ) examination with a two hours duration.
- Significant share in the examination is of Vocabulary (English) and Reading comprehension with more than 50 per cent questions. Rest is divided among the other four.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension are two separate sections in IBSAT exam.
The number of questions in each section is as follows:
- Verbal ability 50 questions
- Reading comprehension, quantitative ability and data interpretation and data sufficiency 30 questions each
- Total number of questions 140
ICFAI B-Schools: Admission Process
- The result of IBSAT 2018 is likely to be published on January 5, 2019
- Based on IBSAT 2018 scores, the qualified candidates will be called for briefing sessions, to be held in 40 cities across India in February 2019
- After the briefing sessions, the candidates shall have to present themselves for next round of selection process comprising Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Apart from the preceding, past academic record will also be taken into account before final selection.
Fee for MBA 2019-21 at ICFAI B-schools
- IBS Hyderabad: The cost for the MBA program at IBS Hyderabad campus is Rs. 7.02 lakhs per annum.
- IBS Dehradun & Jaipur: The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses is Rs. 2.84 lakhs per annum.
- Same Fee for other 6 IBS B-schools: The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses is Rs 4.01 lakhs per annum.
IBS B Schools offer General MBA degree as well as MBA in Financial commercial and family business to their students. These nine campuses of IBS B schools have 3000 students, 35000+ alumni with the robust interface to industry, which helps in continuous student-industry interaction and proper placement. ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, the IBSAT conducting authority is deemed to be University. IBSAT full form is IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT). There is no need to pay Rs.15 or Rs.20 lakhs to pursue MBA from a good B-school when you have the MBA option available in 9 ICFAI B-schools with a low fee structure of Rs.4 to 14 lakhs by appearing in IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2018.