Reserve Bank of India has declared the results of Grade B Officers
Reserve Bank of India – The results of the exams held for 2018-2019 Grade B officers’ recruitment held in August 2018 has finally been declared and can be checked on the Reserve Bank of India’s official website rbi.org.in. An official statement has been made to the effect that the official website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will display the category wise mark-sheet, and cut-off marks inside a period of 15 working days from immediately after the day the results are declared.
Steps to download the RI Results of Grade B officers
- Firstly log into rbi.org.in as this is the official website of the Reserve Bank of India.
- The second step requires you to click on ‘Opportunities@RBI’ on the homepage
- Next, go to the result tab and click on ‘Result of Officers in Grade B (DR) (GEN), (DEPR)and DSIM(PY -2018
- The screen will display a PDF file.
- This file should be downloaded and a printout taken out for all further requirements.
This exam for recruitment into Grade B officer’s posts was held on August 16, 2018, by the RBI.
A Writ Petition had been filed in the Hon’ble High Court New Delhi seeking a stay order for the declaration of the results of the said exams and this case is still pending so the selection and recruitment will take place only after a ruling has been given in this case.
The details of the Writ Petition are as follows, Writ Petition(C) No.9902 of 2018 has been put before the Hon’ble High Court of New Delhi seeking inter alia, a stay on the declaration of results of Phase-II of the examination for direct recruitment of officers in Grade B (General).
The results of the examination will be posted under the following heads.
- Roll Numbers of candidates recommended for selection to the post of Officers in Grade B (DR)(GENERAL) PY-2018
- Roll Numbers of the candidates recommended for selection to the post of Officers in Grade B (DR)(DEPR)PY-2018.
- Roll Numbers of Candidates recommended for selection to the post of Officers in Grade B(DR)(DISM)PY -2018.
What is RBI? A little about its functions
April 1, 1935, saw the setting up of a central Bank the ‘Reserve Bank Of India’ Its main purpose is to ensure monetary stability of the country, it is supposed to regulate the whole Banking system, has the job of ensuring monetary stability for us, the country’s credit and currency system is operated through the RBI.