Result of MAH MCA CET 2019 declared
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has declared the result of the MCA common entrance test, according to the NDTV report. The result is available on the official website mahacet.org. Candidates who took the examination on March 23, 2019, can now download the result file and check their roll number and name.
The examination is conducted every year for selecting candidates for admission to First Year / Direct Second Year (Separate Division and Lateral Entry) of full time Post Graduate Degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) in the Government, Government Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State, noted the report.
The test had questions from general aptitude and computer concepts and carried a total of 200 marks. The common entrance test cell will hold an LLB examination on April 21, 2019. The common entrance test for engineering, pharmacy and agriculture admission will be held from May 2 to May 13. Admit cards for the same will be released on April 25.
“The candidates can download their Admit Card for MHT-CET 2019 from his/ her Log-In ID from April 25, 2019, to May 2, 2019. Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MHT-CET-2019 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission,” citing the official notification, the report pointed out.
- The candidate should an Indian national
- The candidate should have passed minimum three-year duration Bachelor’s degree awarded by University recognised by the UGC or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent
- Minimum 45% marks in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only
- Studied mathematics as one of the subjects at Class XII level or at the graduate level examination
- For direct second year admissions, the candidate should have passed Bachelor degree in Computer Applications or Science (IT or Computer Science)
- Candidates appearing for the final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET
- Aggregate marks mean the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular university from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University/Institution from where they have obtained the Bachelor’s degree
- The percentage of marks will be calculated by rounding off to two places after the decimal
- The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT A, NT B, NT C and NT D, OBC, SBC and SEBC categories should produce caste validity certificate issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the candidate belonging to ST category should submit Tribe Validity Certificate issued by the same department and valid non creamy layer certificate except SC, ST candidates at the time of verification of documents