RRB Group D Answer Key Objection Window opens on January 14, 2019
RRB Group D Answer Key – If the candidates have any objection regarding the answer key of the Railway Recruitment Board Group D Examination, they might as well challenge from 5.00 PM today. For the group D answer keys released last week, the national transporter has allowed candidates to raise objections along with relevant support documents, according to an NDTV report.
Experts from the Board will assess the challenges submitted by the candidates and will then prepare a final answer key based on which the RRB group D results of the computer-based test will be announced, noted the report. This will be an online process, where candidates have to log in to the portal using their exam particulars and fill the form properly.
- RRB will levy Rs. 50 per question per challenge submitted by the candidate
- The fee has to be remitted through online payment mode
- In case the objection raised is found to be correct, the fee paid against such valid objections shall be refunded to the candidate
The RRB Group D examination was conducted from September 17, 2018, to December 17, 2018, for the recruitment of more than 60,000 posts in Indian Railways. Around 1.9 crores (19 million) applicants had registered for the examination, which was conducted in 400 centres across India. This giant recruitment drive began in February 2018.
- Candidates will be allowed to raise objections against this preliminary railway group D answer key within a specific time period
- The representations can be submitted by candidates online at the official website of the RRBs
- Candidates can challenge the answer key through a specific format along with supporting documents
- The objections can be raised only against questions and their respective alternatives, as well as the objections once submitted, cannot be edited later
RRB Group D Result
- The final result of the Group D examination, which is expected on February 18, will be based on the final answer key
- RRBs will decide a final answer key based on the queries raised by candidates and expert opinion
- The RRB group D result, scores and merit list of candidates who have qualified for the next level of selection will be released by the railway recruitment boards online
- Candidates shall have to log in to the result portal using their registration details to access the result, scores and expected scores
Physical Efficiency Test
- Candidates who qualify the examination will appear for the physical efficiency test for which RRBs will release the admit cards or the call letters soon
- In addition to this, the travel pass for candidates belonging to SC, ST categories will also be released online
- Free Sleeper Class Railway Pass admissible to SC/ST candidates will be part of the e-call letter when they are called for various stages of selection viz. CBT /PET /DV (as applicable) as per the details of valid caste certificate furnished in the online application, “reads the job notice
- Candidates, twice the community wise vacancies, will be shortlisted for the physical efficiency test.