SIBM Bangalore offers a two year full time MBA Program
SIBM Bangalore– The Bangalore-based Symbiosis Institute of Management is offering a slew of two year full time business management courses for you to choose from. When you successfully pursue any of these PG courses, you will be awarded with the MBA degree by the Symbiosis International University. The specialisations offered my SIBM Bangalore are as follows: Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing and Operations. Apart from this, there is a regular MBA program and executive and part-time MBA programs as well for the working professionals.
Formed in 2008 as a constituent of Symbiosis International University, the objective of SIBM is to offer quality management education and make them evolve into highly competent business leaders of the corporate world. At SIBM-B, stress is given to holistic learning with highly reputed faculty members and world class infrastructure in order to nurture the students in the field of management.
If you want to pursue a two-year MBA Program from SIBM-B, you should have a Bachelor degree from any recognised university across the country with a minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for the candidates who belong to the SC/ST category). Those of you who are pursuing your final year graduation can also apply for the two-year MBA program in SIBM-B. But, the admission will bbe subjected to your obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade – 45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST – at the time of admission. If you have completed your graduation from any overseas varsity, then you must get an equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Stage I: MBA Entrance Exams
- The first criteria for you to apply for MBA Program are to qualify in the SNAP Exam. Based on the cut-off set by the authorised body, candidates are shortlisted for the next round.
Stage 2: Admissions Process
- In the third stage, shortlisted candidates are called for Written Ability Test (WAT) followed by a Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Written Ability Test (WAT): The WAT is conducted by SIBM Bangalore to judge written communication skills of prospective students. The test is also conducted to evaluate candidate’s articulation and grammatical skills.
- Group Discussions (GD): The GD round is conducted to evaluate candidate’s interpersonal and presentation skills. This is the round where candidates need to interact well within a group. In this round, candidates are judged upon their problem solving skills, leadership skills and persuasion skills.
- Personal Interview (PI): This round is conducted to evaluate candidates self management skills and his leadership and communication skills.
Stage 3: Final Selection
- Final selection of candidates is based on the overall performance in SNAP test, academic profile, work experience, WAT score, GD and PI score taken together.
SNAP 2018 is scheduled to be held on December 16, 2018. The cut-off of SNAP Exam will play a deciding role for admission to MBA Program at SIBM, Bangalore. Last year, the SNAP Paper was on difficult side, and on the same lines, this year the difficulty level of SNAP paper will be on the higher side possibly.
Admission Short listing Criteria
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management follows profile-based short listing process, which includes candidates valid score card of SNAP, academic profile, work experience and extra-curricular achievements.
Final Admission Selection Criteria
- Final selection is based on the overall performance of candidates in SNAP Test, academic profile, work experience, WAT score, GD and PI score taken together.
For further details, visit sibmbengaluru.edu.in/.
Image source: SIBM Facebook