SPPU invites application for SET 2019 Examination for Assistant Professors
SET 2019 Examination – The Savitribai Phule Pune University has invited application from the candidates for State Eligibility Test (SET) 2019 examination for the post of Assistant Professors. The candidates, who wish to apply for Maharashtra (MH) SET 2019, can submit their online application on the official website of MH-SET- set exam.unipune.ac.in from February 1, 2019.
The last date to submit the online application for MH SET 2019 is February 21, 2019. The MH SET 2019 is scheduled to be held on June 23, 2019. The admit card for the same would be available on the official website on June 13, 2019.
The Savitribai Phule Pune University is conducting SET 2019 for the recruitment of Assistant Professors in Maharashtra and Goa states.
- Online Application begins on February 1
- Last date for applying online February 21
- Correction in particulars of application form on the website February 22
- Availability of Admit Card on website June 13
- Date of Examination June 23
Savitribai Phule Pune University, one of the premier universities in India occupies an area of about 411 acres. Established on February 10, 1949, under the Poona University Act, the university houses 46 academic departments and is popularly known as the ‘Oxford of the East’. The varsity has about 307 recognised research institutes and 612 affiliated colleges offering graduate and undergraduate courses.
The university attracts many foreign students due to its excellent facilities. It offers good accommodation facility. There is a provision of hostel for the students. There is a well-stocked library containing plenty of books regarding various subjects. The university offers different scholarships to the students. The university conducts seminars and conferences for the students.
- To be a global, socially conscious Centre of Excellence in the conservation, creation, Advancement and dissemination of knowledge, equipped to take up challenges of the enormous change taking place all around and committed to empowering its faculty and students to contribute meaningfully to economic, technological and social development and progress
- Becoming a vibrant Knowledge Centre and a Centre of Excellence in teaching, research and extension activities
- Bringing about conservation, creation, advancement and dissemination of knowledge
- Creating technologically equipped thought and action leaders in a wide range of spheres by providing value based and high-quality education, generating cutting-edge research and innovations, and enabling empowerment through social and regional inclusion
- Increasing global linkages by attracting international students and establishing collaborative Programmes with educational institutions of repute
- To provide an academically conducive environment, to help create “Globally Competent Graduates” for rapidly changing responsibilities in academia, as well as the professional world and beyond
- The mission is evolving from ‘teach’ to ‘enable learning’, develop talent with skills where the strategic focus is not ‘budget’ driven but ‘goal and performance’ driven and the assets of the University are not merely good infrastructure but motivated academicians with exemplary character and unswerving integrity.
Image source: SPPU website