SSC Answer Keys for Selection Post Phase VI Examination 2018
SSC Answer Keys –The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has uploaded the tentative Answer Keys for Selection Post Phase VI Examination 2018, according to India Today report. The candidates can visit the official website, ssc.nic.in.
All the candidates who appeared for the SSC phase 4 exams can download the same user by logging into their candidate’s profile.
Steps to download
- Visit the official SSC website, ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Answer Key notice link given on the home page
- At the end of the notice, you will find a link to answer key
- In the new window, again click on the link provided for the answer key
- Log in using your user id and password as given in your admit card for the Tier I exam
- Download the answer key and raise an objection if any from the dashboard
- For this, they will need their user id (roll number) and password (as per admission certificate).
Time to raise objections
- Candidates have time till March 6, 2019, to raise an objection on the tentative answer key.
Total fee to raise objections
- Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 100 for each objection submitted. Candidates are also advised to take a print out of their response sheet as same will not be available once the objection window is closed
- The examination for recruitment of translators was conducted from January 16 to January 18, 2019, in the computer-based mode
The SSC is headed by a Chairman who is assisted by two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. They are further supported by other officers and Staff of the HQ (Organization Chart at Appendix III) and by a Regional Network of offices established at various locations. The Headquarter of the Commission is located at New Delhi. The Staff Selection Commission has its Headquarter at New Delhi.
All Examinations, as well as administrative matters, are submitted to the Chairman through two Members. The Secretary functions under both the Members. Besides, there are post of one Director, one Deputy Secretary, two Joint Directors, nine Under Secretaries, four Deputy Directors, one Finance & Budget Officer, one Assistant Director (OL), 24 Section Officers and more than 183 supporting officers / staff working at the Headquarters for discharging the duties and responsibilities of the Commission.
For smooth conduct of examinations through a large network of examination centres/sub-centres situated in different parts of the country for the convenience of the candidates, the Commission has been provided with a Regional set-up. At present, there are seven Regional Offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each Regional Office is headed by a Regional Director and each Sub-Regional office is headed by a Deputy Director.
The details of the functions and operative jurisdictions of these Regional and Sub-Regional Offices are given at Appendix-IV, The Commission may, with the approval of the Department of Personnel & Training, open more Regional/Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission at such other places, as it may consider necessary.