TAPMI offers two-year Post Graduation Diploma in Management Course
TAPMI – TTAPMI offers two-year Post Graduation Diploma in Management courseTAPMI offers two-year Post Graduation Diploma in Management course Designed in such a way, the Program is bound to encourage the students to propel themselves to achieve excellence in business.
The two-year course is specifically revolving around every aspect of a student’s life and his/her overall development. This tough course is based on experiential learning, makes use of the case-study approach to simulate the situation, where they, as future managers are likely to face a real-life situation.
The PGDM is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and the world-renowned Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and it is also recognised by The Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to an MBA degree. NBA reaffirmed the five-year accreditation for PGDM program at TAPMI, a quality mark given only to a few selected B-Schools in India.
Specialisations offered under this course include:
- Human Resource
- IT and General Management, which is accredited by NBA and PGP 2.
- What with the varying business needs and burgeoning business climate, leaders have to be thinking out of the box, inquisitive as well as smart
- An essential combination of organisational and people skills is imperative for today’s leaders
- The Institute prepares students to meet these unique challenges with our leadership development program.
- It develops the requisite skill and character required to thrive in complex business organisations
- Students learn their own strengths through self-assessments, psychometric assessments and are continuously mentored and guided throughout their time at the Institute
- The Leadership Assessment & Development Centre (LADC) gives a competitive advantage in leadership competencies to the students, in particular, the industry in general
- The Centre nurtures students to be transformational leaders rather than merely transactional leaders, who can navigate organisations through the volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) environment and lead them to wealth and accomplishment
- The PGDM is a full-time residential program with an intake of 420 students per batch. The course attracts students from diverse backgrounds from across the country
- TAPMI students come from different academic backgrounds like engineering, commerce, arts, science, law, pharmacy, hospitality, medicine and para-medical disciplines, as also, Chartered/Cost Accountants or Company Secretaries.
Two-stage process for admitting candidates to its PGDM programs:
- Valid CAT/XAT/GMAT scores are compulsory prerequisites to qualify for the admission process consisting of WAT and Personal Interviews or other evaluation components the Institute deems fit
- To qualify for the admission process, it’s imperative to get high scores in CAT/XAT/GMAT
- Students with academic excellence and relevant work experience are shortlisted and invited to participate in the subsequent TAPMI Admissions Process.
- Tuition fee: Domestic – Rs. 13 lakh (for two years); NRI – $ 36000 (for two years)
- Hostel fees: Rs. 1.35 lakhs a year
- Mess Facility from multiple vendors available at students’ own cost.
- All fee withdrawals will be dealt as per AICTE refund policy
- Details are provided on the TAPMI website. (tapmi.edu.in/admissions/)
Image source: TAPMI facebook page