The application process of TS EAMCET 2019 begins
TS EAMCET 2019 – The application forms for the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2019 have been released on the official website- tsche.ac.in and register, as per India Today report. The last date to submit the online application is April 5, 2019. As per the information, TS EAMCET-2019 will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Hyderabad from May 3, 2019. Moreover, the correction window to the online applications will be open for all the candidates between April 6 and April 9.
List of courses offered
- B Tech (Bio-Tech, Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering)
- B Pharmacy, Pharm –D
- B Tech (Food Technology (FT)
- B Sc (Hons) (Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry)
- The engineering exam will be held on May 3, 4 and May 6 while the agriculture and medical (AM) is on May 8 and 9.
- Candidates must go through the official website to check the eligibility criteria.
Admissions to regular BTech programs are made based on the rank secured in Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Three-year diploma holders, with engineering common entrance test (ECET) ranking, are eligible for admission into B.Tech Programs.
Admissions to regular MTech/ M.Pharmacy / MBA and MCA program in constituent colleges/Units of the University are based on GATE or PGECET/GPAT /ICET ranking respectively conducted by Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
Admission to MTech / M. Pharmacy /MCA Programs is divided into three categories:
- Regular Stream: – AICTE Scholarship / Stipend will be provided to the GATE qualified candidates
- Sponsored Category: – The candidates must have two years of work experience and must be sponsored by the organization, where he/she is working presently
- Non-sponsored (self-supporting):- Preference will be given for GATE and PGECET qualified candidates under non-sponsored category; however, they are not eligible for Scholarship
- Admission to regular MSc programs will be made on the basis of performance in the Entrance Examination conducted by JNT University Hyderabad
- Admission to Part-time MTech / MSc / MBA / PGDNT Programs will be made on the basis of performance in the Entrance Examination conducted by JNT University Hyderabad
- Candidates employed on a regular service basis in and around Hyderabad and having an experience of at least one year after acquiring the prescribed qualification, are only eligible to apply
- Admission to External PhD/ MPhil / MS Research Programs will be made on the basis of Entrance Examination and Interview conducted by JNTUH, Hyderabad
- The candidates who qualify in NET / SLET need not sit for the written test
- However, they should get through in the interview process
- Admission to all PG Diploma programs (CC * / CCC **) will be made on the basis of performance in the entrance test conducted by the JNT University Hyderabad
- The test will be of one-hour duration consisting of 60 Objective type questions
- Candidates securing equal marks in the Entrance Test will be bracketed for the purpose of an award of ranking and at the time of admission, age will be taken into consideration, older candidates being given priority