Tripura Public Service Commission LDA Typist jobs, last date to apply is March 2
Tripura Public Service Commission – The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to Lower Division Assistant cum Typist post. According to an NDTV report, a total of 100 vacancies have been notified by the Commission for the grade IV post of the Tripura Secretariat Service.
- 10+2 pass candidates with knowledge of computer typing and speed of 40 words per minute along with basic computer knowledge
- The age limit of the applicants should be 18-40 years
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and type test
- The Commission will prepare merit list by adding marks obtained in two papers of the written examination to restrict the number of candidates to be called for type test
- Number of candidates (Category wise) to be called for Type Test: Candidates qualified in the Written Examination will be called in the ratio 1: 5, i.e. 5(five) times the number of vacancies
- The written examination will comprise questions related to general knowledge and current affairs and English language
- Candidates can apply on or before March 2
- Applications must be sent in the prescribed format which is available at the official website tpsc.gov.in
- Application forms are also available at Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank
The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act,1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of Public Service Commission. Subsequently, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was established in India for the first time, on October 1, 1926. Lee Commission also recommended for establishment of Provincial Public Service Commissions.
Tripura got the statehood on January 21, 1972 and Tripura Public Service Commission was established on October 30, 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the first Chairman and IK Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is, at present, located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala.
- To conduct examinations for appointment to various services of the State
- To make direct recruitment to the Subordinate and Ministerial Services
- Advice Government on principles to be followed in making appointments and promotions and transfers from one service to another service
- Advice Government on all disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the Government in a Civil capacity, including memorials or petitions relating to such matters
- To advice Government on any claim by or in respect of a person who is serving or has served under the Government in a Civil capacity, any cost incurred by him in defending legal proceedings instituted against him in respect of acts done or purporting to be done in the execution of his duty or any claim for award of a pension in respect of injuries sustained by a person while serving under the Government
- To advise on any matter so referred to the Commission by the Governor