TS EAMCET, TS LAWCET, TS ICET Dates Announced
TS EAMCET, TS LAWCET, TS ICET – The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will hold the common entrance admission tests to higher education courses from May 3, as per NDTV report. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH), Mahatma Gandhi University, Kakatiya University and Osmania University will also hold admission tests– for engineering, agriculture, education, physical education and law courses– from May 3, 2019, according to the report. What is more, the official notification of the examinations is expected in February. The registrations for the examination will be held at their respective official websites, noted the report.
The engineering and agriculture entrance examination of the State, TS EAMCET, will be conducted on May 3, 4, 6, 8 and 9 in two shifts-forenoon sessions (10 am to 1.00 pm) and afternoon session (3.00 pm to 6.00 pm). The examination will be organised by JNTUH.
The Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test, TS ECET, will be held on May 11. JNTUH will hold the examinations in two shifts. Osmania University will hold the law admission test, the PG law entrance test, the postgraduate engineering common entrance test and the State education common entrance test from May 23 till May 31.
The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) will be held by Kakatiya University on May 23 and 24. Mahatma Gandhi University will hold the Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TS PECET) on May 20, 2019. There will be no computer-based tests and candidates will be selected through physical efficiency as well as skill tests, the report further stated.
Meanwhile, the TSCHE and the competent authority, in an official press note, issued from the office of Prof T Papi Reddy, Chairman, TSCHE announced the appointment of conveners for conducting TS CETs 2019 and Admissions to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Professional Courses offered in the colleges in Telangana for the academic year 2019-20. The conveners are as follows:
- TS EAMCET Prof N Yadaiah, Registrar, JNTUH, Hyderabad is the convener
- TS ECET Prof A Govardhan, Rector, JNTUH Hyderabad is the convener
- TSPECT: Prof V Satyanarayana, Principal and Head, University College of Physical Education, KU, Warangal, MGU Nalgonda
- TS ICET: Prof Ch.Rajesham, Department of Commerce and Business and Management, KU, Warangal
- TS LAWSET and TS PGLCET: Prof GB Reddy, Dean, Faculty of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- TS EdCET: Prof T Mrunalini, Dean, Faculty of Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad.