TSBIE release IPASE 2019 Examination Date Sheet
The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the date sheet for the Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Examination (IPASE). As per NDTV report, the Telangana IPASE examination will be held in May/June 2019. The practical examination will be conducted from May 28, 2019 to May 31, 2019. The Ethics and Human Values examination will be conducted on June 1, 2019 and the Environmental Education exam will be conducted on June 3, 2019, noted the report.
The Telangana IPASE examination will begin on May 16. The examination for first year students will be conducted in the forenoon session, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and the examination for second year students will be conducted in the afternoon session, from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The theory examination will begin on May 16 with mathematics paper, Botany paper, Civics paper, and Psychology paper. The theory examination will end on May 27, 2019, with Modern Language Paper, and Geography Paper examination.
TSBIE released the TS 12th result on April 18, 2019. The pass percentage for the first year students was 59.8% and for second year students was 65%. Pass percentage for private candidates was 25.8%. Pass percentage for first year boys were 53.14% and for first year girls were 62.2%. The pass percentage for second year boys was 58.25% and for second year girls was 71.5%. The result for TS IPASE exams will be released in June. In 2018, the result for TS IPASE exam was released on June 8, 2018.
- To prescribe syllabi and text books
- To grant affiliation to the institutions offering Intermediate course
- To lay down regulations for the administration of Junior Colleges
- To publish text books
- To prescribe qualifications for teachers
- To cause academic inspection of Junior Colleges
- To conduct examinations
- To process results and to issue certificates
- Examination is one of the most important functions of the Board
- Every year it conducts the Annual Examination (March/April) and the Advanced Supplementary Examination (May / June)
- The Board allows the candidates to apply for Recounting on the payment of Rs.100 per paper and Photocopy and Re-verification of the answer book will be supplied on payment of Rs.600 per paper
- The scripts are obtained from the camps and carefully scrutinized for any mistake in totalling, posting and omission of bits
- If any discrepancy is noticed it shall be referred to the Authenticity committee for its opinion Based on the report, corrections if any are carried out and the candidates are informed accordingly
- The Intermediate Public Examination is being held since 1978-79 both at the end of first year course and at the end of second year course
- Earlier the Public Examination was only at the end of second year
- The candidates are examined in Part-I English, Part-II Second Language and Part-III Group subjects for 500 marks in first year and 500 marks in second year in Arts Group, and 470 marks in first year and 530 marks in second year in MPC group, and 440 marks in first year and 560 Marks in second year for the Bi.P.C. group
- The percentage of pass marks in each paper is 35
- The division in which the candidates are placed is decided on the basis of their passing all the papers in the first year and in the second year