UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 last date to apply is on December 8, 2018
Applications are invited by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB), Lucknow for the post of constables. There are around 49,568 openings. Aspiring candidates can apply before December 8, 2018, on the official website, uppbpb.gov.in.
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB), Lucknow has released an inviting notification application for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Constables against 49,568 vacant positions in Citizen Police and Provincial Armed Constabulary wings through its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can check the official website and go through the detailed notification before applying. Candidates can submit their filled up application forms at – uppbpb.gov.in.
Moreover, as per the notification, the last date for submission of online applications through the official portal has been scheduled for December 8, 2018. The candidates applying for the vacant positions must note that they must submit an application fee at the time of submission of their applications, as per newsx.com report.
- Male candidates must be in between the age of 18 and 22 years
- Female candidates must be in between the period of 18 and 25 years
- Reserved Category candidates will get relaxation up to certain years as per government norms
Important dates for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018:
- Online application starting date: November 19
- Last date for submission of online application: December 8
- Last date of application fee submission through online mode: December 8
- Last date of application fee payment through offline mode: December 10
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018: Name and number of vacant posts
- Total no. of vacancies: 49568
- Constable (Citizen Police): 31360
- Constable (Provincial Armed Constabulary): 18208
How to apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the official website of UPPRPB – uppbpb.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the relevant link that indicates the recruitment of Constables notification
- On clicking, candidates will be taken to a PDF
- Download the same and go through the details
- Now, apply through the prescribed format
UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board are committed to being a leader in recruitment, through impartial and objective methodology, adopting transparent processes, innovative technological applications, continuous evolution and growth.
UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board are committed to providing services which are appropriate to the needs of the police force based on its requirements to meet the challenges of the millennium.
- To adopt and implement procedures which are fair, impartial, transparent, non-discretionary, and non-discriminatory.
- To teach a work culture of truthfulness, conscientious professionalism, responsibility, accountability, mutual trust and respect among one another and upholding the highest core values of reliability and work ethos.
- To achieve the goals, we strive to work as a team within the Board and in collaboration with other agencies, making use of their abilities, diverse experiences and skills in human resource management. For further details, visit uppbpb.gov.in/notice/vig1_16.11.18.pdf