UPPCL invites application for recruitment 0f 4102 Technician posts
UPPCL- The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has invited application for the recruitment of 4102 Technician (line). The aspiring candidates who are eligible for the job can apply online through the official website from April 1, 2019. For filling up the application form, Aadhar Card or any Photo ID issued by the competent authority is mandatory, as per TOI report. The UPPCL will hold a computer-based test (CBT) in more than one shift if need be.
After the evaluation of the CBT exam, the normalisation method will be used for declaring the results. The selected candidates will be recruited in the Pay Matrix Level -4 i.e., Rs 27200 – 86100 and other allowances will be applicable as per the corporation rules.
- General category 20152 posts
- OBC 1107
- SC 861
- ST 82
- Total 4102 posts
- Beginning date April 1, 2019
- Last Date April 30, 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date May 1, 2019
- Admit Card Download May 19, 2019
- Examination Date Second week of May
- General/OBC Rs. 1,000
- SC/ST/PH Rs.700
- PH Rs.700
- The application fee can be paid online through credit card, debit card or net banking or through challan
- Provide cost efficient good quality electricity to all categories of consumers for economic development/social uplift of the State
- Make the energy sector commercially viable so that it ceases to be a burden on the state budget and protect the investment of the consumers
Keeping in view the above-mentioned goals, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has agreed on the following key aspects of the Power Sector Reform Program:
- Restructuring of Board into autonomous and separately accountable entities
- Creation of an Independent Regulatory Body to protect consumers as well as long term financial health of the Power Sector
- Ultimate transfer of ownership of the assets to public corporate entities over a phased time schedule
- Rationalisation of tariff
- Reforms-Phase I (Corporation)
- With the increasing volume of activities and specialisation in the field of Generation, Transmission and Distribution and with a view to improving the performance of these sectors, it has become essential to run them as separate profit centres
These profit centres would subsequently be corporatised by establishing the following entities:
- Thermal Generation Corporation
- Hydro Generation Corporation.
- Transmission and Distribution Corporation
As a further step to make these entities more responsive to the customers and to provide better service, the process of involving private entrepreneurs in the distribution of Electricity has already been started.
The Greater NOIDA Area has been privatised. It is envisaged that the distribution works of Moradabad, Kanpur (KESA) and Agra zones will be handed over to privatise company through the competitive bidding route at the beginning of the reform process. This aspect too will be finalised after the requisite study.