UPPSC AP Registration Ends Today January 25, 2019
UPPSC AP Registration – The registration of 2018 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is closing the fee deposit and registration of online window for the recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) today (January 25, 2019). As per the TOI report, the examination will be held for a total of 17 posts. Those candidates who are desirous of registration will have to do so by visiting the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in. The final selection will be made on the basis of their performance in both written examination as well as the personal interview.
- The aspiring candidates should have obtained a Law Degree from a recognised university in India
- Candidates should be between the age of 21-40
The UPPSC is the state agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
The UPPSC came into existence on April 1, 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
Nationalisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. Under the Government of India Act, 1935, for the first time, provision was made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted on 1 April 1937 with its headquarters at Allahabad. The working of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is also regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
- On the basis of Interview only
- On the basis of screening test and Interview
- On the basis of Examination only
- On the basis of Examination and Interview only
- On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the U.P. Government
- List of Examinations Conducted by the U.P. Public Service Commission from time to time.
- Direct recruitment through interviews only as per the service Combined State/Lower Subordinate Examination
- O/A.R.O Preliminary Examination (Only for the Commission)
- O/A.R.O Main Examination(Only for the Commission)
- P.S. Examination (Only for the Commission and secretariat of U.P. and Revenue)
- Assistant Registrar Examination
- Combined State Engineering Examination
- P. Judicial Services (Junior Division) Examination
- Assistant Prosecuting Officers Examination
- P. Palika (Centralised) Health Services: Food and Sanitary Inspector Examination
- P. Assistant Forest Conservator/FRO Examinations