Valuable higher education at MIT ADT University
On the basis of the merit as per the UGC guideline, all the Admissions to the MIT ADT University are done. Candidates willing to apply must satisfy the required eligibility criteria. If the candidate failed to appear for the valid entrance examination mentioned in the eligibility criteria can apply to the MIT-NET examination.
In the routine procedure, a candidate can apply through the online Application Form and then they need to appear for the Entrance test conducted by the University and then has to undergo valid GD/PI round if required. In case of queries can call on the admission cell .or can send the mail on firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.
Specializations of the University
- The university is an active part of renowned MIT Group of Institutions, Pune, India.
- Necessary Recognitions & Accreditations as per the norms provided by State Government as well as University Grants Commission, India.
- In various areas of Art, Design & Technology which offer multidisciplinary micro- specializations, career-focused programs are organized.
- World-class Infrastructure facilities, along with top Faculties make the learning experience unique.
- Value-based Education system along with a holistic approach to building students as Winning Personalities
- Faculties at MIT Art, Design & Technology University are leading in their field. Students get personalized attention due to the student-faculty ratio is high.
- MIT ADT University promotes a culture of peace, the day begins with a World Prayer.
- To imbibe self-discipline & equality amongst the students, wearing a uniform is compulsory.
- To suit current Industry requirements, which includes technology support along with best industry tie-ups, the syllabus is designed accordingly.
- Ample student exchange opportunities with various Multi-disciplinary programs in Foreign Universities under special twinning programs
- Making it truly the Oxford of the East, Pune is a city of great learning with a large number of educational institutions. With its salubrious climate, excellent ambience for learning, good connectivity; Pune is a much sought-after destination for higher education in India.
Standard of Education at MIT ADT
The best part of MIT Group of Institutions is value-based quality education that is being facilitated in varied fields like of Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Marine Engineering, Music, Sangeet, Distance Education, Telecom Management, Design, Food Technology, Management, innovative School of Government and also Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary School Education bragging the Best Ranking in each stream. Catering to the need of quality education at par with highest standards, innate knowledge is provided. This school division has initiated with school chain ‘Vishwashanti Gurukul’ in the year 2007 and now it has 7 branches of Gurukul all over Maharashtra. Apart from these specially designed Gurukul system schools, MIT Group has schools which provide education in Marathi Medium and English medium under the prescribed norms of the State Board of Maharashtra.