WBJEE 2019 opens online window for registration
WBJEE 2019 – The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has opened the online window for the registration of WBJEE 2019, as per NDTV report. The Board conducts the WBJEE common entrance examination for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering and technology, pharmacy and architecture in Universities, Government colleges and self-financed institutes in the state. The last date of registration is January 22, 2019. The entrance examination will be held on May 26, 2019, in various centres across the state. The application forms for this examination will be received online through the portal wbjeeb.nic.in, said the report.
- Online application with payment of fees: From December 26, 2018, to January 22, 2019
- Online correction and downloading revised confirmation page: From January 23, 2019, to January 25, 2019
- Admit card download begins: May 14, 2019 (tentative)
- Date of Examinations: May 26, 2019 (Tentative and may be changed in extraordinary circumstances)
- Publication of results: July 2, 2019 (tentative)
How to Apply
- The WBJEE application forms are processed online through the portal wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Visit the official website of WBJEE
- Click on the link “Application Form Filling for WBJEE 2019 has been started” given on the right side of the homepage
- On the next page, click on “Fill Application Form For WBJEE 2019”
- From the next page, complete these formalities
- Apply for online registration, fill the online application form, upload scanned photo and signature, pay examination fee and download confirmation page.
JEE Main 2019 Examination
In the next big exam, JEE main, 9.5 lakh candidates are appearing,’ said Union Minister Prakash Javadekar last week in a meeting with the officials of National Testing Agency (NTA). The newly formed testing agency is currently conducting the National Eligibility Test (NET). Javadekar visited the NTA office in Noida, today, to review the exam procedure. “The NTA has completed the 8th session of NET. The examination, scheduled for 5 days, is being held amidst tight security with 8000 CCTV cameras. This is the maiden year of the authority of the NTA”, Javadekar said.
“This is the vision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to have better examinations, neatly conducted, flawless, transparent and user-friendly. Question paper setting is the key of any examination and 1200 experts are currently engaged in this process, while, 40,000 jammers have been installed so that there’s absolutely no scope for cheating,’ the minister added.
JEE main will be held twice-8-12 January and 8-12 April. The NTA established 4,000 test practice centres in various colleges and more than one lakh students, predominantly from rural areas, took part in that, added the report.
WBJEE Examination Zones
|Districts of WB.||Zones with zone numbers|
|Bankura||Bankura (681)||Bishnupur (682)|
|Birbhum||Bolpur (691)||Suri (692)|
|Paschim Burdwan||Asansol (701)||Durgapur (702)|
|Purba Burdwan||Burdwan (711)|
|Darjeeling||Kurseong (731)||Siliguri (732)|
|Dakshin Dinajpur||Balurghat (741)|
|Uttar Dinajpur||Raiganj (751)|
|Domjur (773)||Uluberia (774)|
|North Kolkata /
Salt Lake (812)
|Paschim Medinipur||Garbeta (831)||Kharagpur (832)||Medinipur (833)|
|Purba Medinipur||Contai (841)||Haldia (842)||Tamluk (843)|
|Murshidabad||Berhampur (851)||Jiaganj (852)||Raghunathganj
|North 24 Parganas||Barrackpur,
|Basirhat (882)||Bongaon (883)|
|South 24 Parganas||Diamond