A.J Institute of Dental Sciences (AJIDS), Mangalore established in 2002, has been managed by Laxmi Memorial Trust. The institution is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences since inspection and is recognized by Dental Council of India and Ministry of Health. AJIDS is aimed to provide a global perspective of dental education to achieve the national objective of health for all. The institution nurtures a vision to establish as a premier institution imparting medical education that effectively combines high academic exposure, professional outlook and commitment to humanitarian values.
Campus of A.J Institute of Dental Sciences
AJIDS is located on a 30-acre campus nestled amidst the plush greenery of this coastal paradise of Mangalore.
Facilities at A.J Institute of Dental Sciences
- Class Rooms
Departments at A.J Institute of Dental Sciences
- Department of Community Dentistry
- Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Department of Oral Pathology & Dental Anatomy
- Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Pedodontics
- Department of Periodontics
- Department of Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge