A.R.J College of Engineering and Technology, Mannargudi was established in 2002 by the Annai Ammani Ammal Educational and Charitable Trust. It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The trust aims to augment the awareness of Technical Education among the rural and economically backward masses. The college aims to mould the bright and brilliant minds and create an excellent technologist out of lethargic abyss is strenuous. The college has a serene atmosphere conducive to effective learning process.
Campus of A.R.J College of Engineering and Technology –
The Institution is located at the Mannargudi – Thirumakkottai Main Road, just 5kms from Mannargudi Town of Thiruvarur District. The campus is spread over an area of 100 acres.
Facilities at A.R.J College of Engineering and Technology –
- Computer Lab
- Health Centre
Departments at A.R.J College of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Science and Humanities