Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences (AKITS), Khammam was established in 2007 by under the aegis of Global Educational Society. It has been approved by AICTE and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. The vision of AKITS is to be one of the world- classes engineering educational institution for imparting quality education at par with Indian institute of technologies and other international engineering institutions. Their mission is to employ highly qualified and experienced faculty in all branches of engineering and to equip the laboratories with the latest experimental systems enabling the students to promote their creative and innovative aspects of research and technical development.
Campus of Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences
AKITS is about 7 km. from Kothagudem, Khammam District.
Facilities at Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences
- Seminar Hall
Departments at Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences –
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Science and Humanities