Abhinav Hi-Tech College of Engineering, Hyderabad was established in 2002 as a Nonminority Institution. It was formerly known as Hi-Tech College of Engineering & Technology. The college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru technological University, Hyderabad. It has been managed by Hi-Tech Educational Society.
The Vision is to become a nationally and internationally leading institution for higher learning, building upon the culture and the values of universal science and contemporary education and a center of research and education generating the knowledge and the technologies which lay the groundwork in shaping the future in the field of Electronics and Communications Engineering.
Campus of Abhinav Hi-Tech College of Engineering
The Institution is located in an eco-friendly campus overlooking the back waters of Gandipet Lake (Osman Sagar).
Facilities at Abhinav Hi-Tech College of Engineering
- Computer Center
- Seminar Halls
Departments at Abhinav Hi-Tech College of Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Humanities and Sciences
- Department of Business Administration