Ahmedabad Aviation & Aeronautics Limited (AAA) is a Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA); Government of India approved Flying Training School and Air Charter Company, established in 1994. AAA today has the distinction of being the premier flight school of India, committed to impart world class flying training in shortest time. Complete ground class coaching for student pilots is part of the curriculum. AAA has over 95 students on roll. Scores of students have earned Commercial Pilots License from AAA, and over 85 of them are flying for major airlines today.
AAA is located at Ahmedabad International Airport, which is open for 24 hours giving an opportunity to carry out flight training unhindered round the clock. Student Pilots are exposed to working in an international environment right from day one.
AAA has its own hangar with all connected facilities. Some of these are:
- Aircraft : AAA presently has 8 single engine aircraft- Cessna 152/ Cessna 172/ Zen air CH 2000 and 1 of Tecnam
- Simulator : First Elite simulator, The Elite Evolution iGATE S512, has been installed and approved for use to help train Pilots at AAA. The simulator is configured to represent the Piper Seneca III twin piston engine aircraft and also easily convertible to represent the single engine Cessna C172.
- Engineering Support : AAA have excellent team of engineers who provide 100% serviceability at all times. We have a large inventory of spares, which is replenished periodically to ensure no break in flying time.
- Flight Instructors : AAA have a team of competent and experienced flight instructors as well as ground instructors for conducting theory classes.
- Facilities : AAA have a classroom with audio-visual training aids; Library, which is well stocked with Aviation books, magazines and videos and Crew Briefing room. All flight records are computerized and maintained by a Flight Supervisor.
- Aerodrome : AAA have also Exclisive Mehsana Aerosrome for flying with all classrooms,offices and hangar facilities.
- Hostel : Well furnished accommodation, which could be organized to suit personal choice of food/communication/ furnishings.