Ahmedabad Institute of Technology (AIT), Ahmedabad was established in June 2004 under the ageis of The Ashok Education Land Mark Trust with the approval of All India Council for Technical Education to fulfill technical educational needs of the students of Gujarat State. This institute was established with objective to provide quality technical education to the youth of Gujarat and to fulfill the aspirations of the students and their parents in today’s knowledge based society.
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology emphasizes the overall development of students. It aims at not only producing good engineers but also good and worthy citizens of their society. The vision of the promoting body is to advance knowledge and educate students in science, technology and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century. The institute has gained name for imparting quality technical education in the vicinity of Ahmedabad offering degree programmes and also offer a broad spectrum of high quality vocational courses in relevant areas.
Facilities at Ahmedabad Institute of Technology –
- Net Center
- Conference Hall
Departments at Ahmedabad Institute of Technology –
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Information Technology Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Automobile Engineering
- Department of Business Administration