AIMS Institutes (AIMS), Bangalore was established in 1994 by a group of eminent educationists and philanthropists to impart quality education. It is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Bangalore University, Bangalore. AIMS B-School has also been accredited by IACBE which is an international accreditation body for B-Schools. AIMS is accredited by NAAC and with the highest score of 3.46 out of 4 for an institution that is being accredited for the first time. The main vision of AIMS is to expand the horizons of teaching-learning realms, wherein, the students’ interpersonal and interpersonal disposition is groomed.
AIMS has made a mark within a decade of its inception by consistently being ranked & rated as one of the best private B-Schools in the country by various rating agencies over the years. It is a great pleasure to state that the AIMS fraternity is enquiringly infusing resilient confidence among the students to excel in their academic, professional endeavours and personal lives. AIMS not only believes in academic excellence but also provides an atmosphere to students to develop their skills and be ready to face challenges of outside world as a true professional.
Campus of AIMS Institutes –
The institute is located in the midst of Peenya Industrial Area (largest industrial hub in Asia), which offers multifarious opportunities for internships, projects and placements. Surrounded by good restaurants, Banks, Hospitals, shops with the advantage of close distance from railway stations, bus stands and Bangalore International Airport.
Facilities at AIMS Institutes –
- Lecture Halls
- Computer Lab
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Gym & Yoga
- Health Clinic
Centers of Excellence at AIMS Institutes –
- AIMS Entrepreneurship Excellence Centre
- AIMS Centre for International Liaison
- AIMS Centre for Research
- AIMS Centre for Community Service
- AIMS Centre for Consulting
- AIMS Centre for Student Development
- AIMS Centre for Sustainability
Ratings & Ranking of AIMS Institutes –
- Ranked No. 1 Private B-School in South zone by Times of India B-School Survey 2016.
- No. 1 Private B-School in Karnataka
- 2nd Best B-School in Karnataka
- 3rd Best B-School in South-Zone
- 14th Best Private B-School in India
- 27th Best B-School in India
International Collaborations at AIMS Institutes –
- University of California, Riverside (UCR) – Credit Course and Internship at Disneyworld
- Laval University, Quebec, Canada – Faculty & Student Exchange, Research
- North West University, South Africa – Faculty & Student Exchange, Research
- ESC Troyes, France – Faculty & Student Exchange
- EM Normandie, France – Faculty & Student Exchange
- VATEL, France – Faculty & Student Exchange
Campus Life at AIMS Institutes –
AIMS Encourage students to participate in various indoor and outdoor sports is an effective way to achieve this goal. AIMS has a well established department of Physical Education which is supported by Sports and Cultural Committee. AIMS is a true representation of India and the world in terms of culture. Presence of students from different parts of India and the world make AIMS a unique place that provides opportunity to students to learn about different wonderful cultures.