Anand Institute of Higher Technology (AIHT), Chennai was established in 2000 by the indefatigable and conscious efforts of chairman ‘kalvi Vallal’Thiru. T.kalasalingam B.com. It is one of the several professional institutes run by kalasalingam and Anandam Ammal Charities. AIHT is approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu and the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. It is affiliated to the Anna University, Chennai and accredited by NBA.
The mission of AIHT is to produce technically competent, socially committed technocrats and administrators through quality education and to carry out inter disciplinary research that would contribute to the global knowledge base. Their vision is to be the centre of excellence in multi-disciplinary education and research. The institute is committed to provide high quality education and training in engineering, science and management, addressing the changing needs of industry and society to achieve customer satisfaction with continual improvement.
Campus of Anand Institute of Higher Technology –
Anand Institute of Higher Technology is located in a sprawling area of 25 acres in kalasalingam nagar, IT corridor, Rajiv Gandhi road and is 15 Km away from Chennai city.
Facilities at Anand Institute of Higher Technology –
- Medical Center
- Conference Hall
- ATM Facility
Departments at Anand Institute of Higher Technology –
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Electronics Instrumentation Engineering
- Department of Science and Humanities
- Department of Master of Computer Applications
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Master of Business Administration