Asian School of Management (ASOM), Pune

Asian School of Management (ASOM), Pune is affiliated to University of Pune and is the first institute in India to run a course on internet and mobile media. The MBA program offered by ASOM is UGC recognized and Government registered. The first course in India has its own app store to assist in program co-ordination and knowledge sharing.  ASOM is the first institute in Pune to be run in association with IIT / IIM Alumni. ASOM is committed to instilling high standards of discipline, ethics and values amongst its students.
A unique institution on account of its self chosen autonomy, ASOM is dynamic as ever, keeping pace with a constantly changing environment. The ASOM curriculum encourages a cooperative outlook that recognizes the value of sharing and mutual respect. The MBA+ program is tailored meticulously keeping in mind the industry dynamics and the ever changing economic scenario. The corporate requirements at ASOM are unique; they use a mix of training tools to cater to industry needs. The program is a dynamic mix of academic skills, personal grooming and industry requirements.
Why Choose Asian School of Management?
  • Industry Specific module jointly evaluated by ASOM and the corporate
  • Students are required to work in specialized functional areas as per the selected organization & present their monthly report, both to the organization & institute for their evaluation
  • The students get the opportunity to correlate theory with practice
  • As a part of curriculum the student gets hands on experience in the selected industry
Facilities at Asian School of Management –
  • Library
  • Laboratories
  • Class Rooms
  • Wi-Fi Campus
  • Cafeteria
  • Hostel
  • Gymnasium
  • Sports
Post Graduate program in Management from Pune university
Category : Management
Degree : PGPM + MBA
Mode : Full Time
Medium : Campus
Level : PG

The program is a mix of Academic skills , Personal grooming and Indutry needed skills , designed to sufficiently add Industry defined skills for our students to find easy placements . 40% of the course is through books and academicians, remaining 60 % is learnt through workshops, industry participation, case studies and Assignments. Along with the course you also get certified on Six Sigma, ISO, Social Media certification from Singapore, Microsoft certification , Tally, Underwriting certification , AMFI certification.

Post Graduation Program in Internet and mobile Media plus Master of Business Administration
Category : Management
Degree : PGPIMM + MBA
Mode : Full Time
Medium : Campus
Level : PG

PGPIMM + MBA-Marketing: (Post Graduate program IN Internet and mobile Media + MBA – University of Pune) .The two years program is the First of its kind specialized program to be launched in India to cater to the growing needs of the Internet and Mobile Industry. The program is run by IIT / IIM Alumni from the Internet and mobile Industry with a cumulative experience of more than 50 years, along with Academicians and has the right contacts to get the entire batch recruited. The certifications in cyber Law, Google Adwords, Social Media adds a perfect weight to the credentials.

Post Graduate program in Management plus Personnel Management
Category : Management
Degree : PGP + MPM
Mode : Full Time
Medium : Campus
Level : PG

This program is designed for those opting for a career in Human resource. The course is designed keeping in mind the changing trends and skills needed to grow in the human resource function. The certificate program in Social Media from Singapore adds value to the increasing use of Internet and mobile in HR and recruitments.

 

Name : Asian School of Management
Location : St. Crispin’s Home, 10/12 Karve Road
Erandawane, Nal Stop
City : Pune
State : Maharashtra
Country : India
Contact No : 020 – 65002125
Contact Email : admission@asianschoolofmanagement.com
Website : www.asianschoolofmanagement.com

Reviews

Leave Your Review