About The Institute
Atma firmly believes in vision set for management education by Sir. M Vishvesharaya (Sir MV), Sir C V Raman, Dr. Vikram Sarabai, Dr. Homi Baba and Dr. Kasthuri Rangan. The Vision is to achieve academic excellence by Teaching, Research, Case Studies and Consulting.
Atma College MBA & BCOM programs are approved by UGC and programs are accredited NAAC A+, Atma Campus is also built as per AICTE standards with International Standard faciltiies, A/C classrooms, worldclass Green Own Campus, Entire Campus is WiFi enabled with The Thinker’s Corner (Chintakara Chavadi). Atma Campus is in the Heart of Silicon of Valley of Asia (India, Bangalore). Atma Campus is very close to Electronics City, situated @Bommasandra 3rd Phase, KIADB.
To achieve Academic Excellence powered by Research focused towards addressing Corporate needs.
To achieve goal of alternate to IIMs in Management Research & Education in next 10 years.
- To Prepare leaders and Management practitioners through innovative learning process
- Focus on Result Oriented Process and Value Based Culture Building.
- Building Intellectual Capital through Management Development and Faculty Development Programs.
- Provide Management talent that could serve multilevel with multitasking abilities.
- Empower to become entrepreneurs in different verticals matching to their passion and drive.
Regular classroom lectures with live experiential learning tools and methods like:
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Internship and Live Projects
- Seminars and Presentations
- Simulation Exercises
- Current Affairs Sessions relevant to the topic etc
Message from the Chairman & Director
Acliv Foundation, a registered non-profitable educational trust as per Indian Trust Act, 1882 has setup Acliv technology & management academy – Atma, to achieve academic excellence by bridging the gap between academia and industry. Acliv Foundation Trust thrives hard to uplift the society by spreading power of knowledge. Atma – Acliv technology & management academy was created to focus on creating leaders with strong Indian value system powered by Entrepreneurship, driven by intellect, ignite knowledge in the needy class.
Atma welcomes students with zeal to learn, grow and mature to lead our society. Today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders. These budding leaders need to awaken millions of souls, ignite fresh thought process, carry and hand over the baton to the new generation.
- Atma College’s differentiator is its vibrant nature of its comprehensive student development programmes for its students. JOSH Cafe is offers monthly cultural event which offers as platform to bring out varied talent in its student, we also provide opportunities for Talents from other Colleges. JOSH Cafe leads up to JOSH which is a once in a year Inter Collegiate fest.
- Think Biz is a monthly event which provides opportunity to learn from Corporate Leaders & Great Thinkers and Learn from the Best. Think Biz also acts as Business Plan preparation leading up to Annual Inter Collegiate Business Plan Competition on a concluding day with Award ceremony on JOSH. Think Biz Annual event will be adjudicated by leading VC (Venture Capitalists), Angel Investors, NASSCOM, ICBE and Various Other Industry bodies. They may also fund in students to enable them to come out with Start up Companies.
- Atma College conducts throughout the year pro bono Soft Skill Training & Pool Campus Placement which is of immense value to Tier2, Tier3 and Other Colleges which can’t offer placement assistance to their respective College Students, Atma offers Jobs to such students.
Infrastructure & Facilities
Acliv Foundation Trust recognizes the meritorious students by offering wide range of scholarships. Both for B.Com and MBA courses scholarships are offered for girl student under “Beti Bachao Beti Padao” scheme, and to meritorious boy student also.
100% scholarships (SPONSORING) is provided to economically poor meritorious students for B.Com course at Atma College. Eligible candidates should take admission and apply for 100% Scholarship (Sponsoring) to Acliv Foundation Trust. Trustees decision is final.
Atma College Campus
Atma campus is built as per AICTE standards, is top class International Green Campus built in world class Architecture. Atma is situated at Bommasandra, Hosur main Road, just off the National Highway, very close to Electronics city (house for 100s of Top Software/ Technology companies, 100s of Fortune 500 Companies & MNCs) in a brand new campus of around 50,000 square feet built as per expectations of NAAC Accreditation, AICTE & UGC norms. Atma Campus is fully WiFi enabled providing students with seamless connection to Internet anywhere in campus. Atma Campus also has Jump Start (Start-up Lab) by Acliv Technologies. Atma also providers TRS Thinkers Corner (Chintakara Chavadi). Atma Campus is one of most student friendly campus to enable their studies also build intra personnel skills via intercollegiate co-curricular/ cultural activities.
Atma being part of corporate environment, provides a corporate boardroom kind of class rooms with air-conditioning and fitted with the latest audio-visual technology to help bring a live corporate boardroom feel in the classes.
Students are taken on a foreign tour after their first semester or third semester to understand different culture, work ethics, corporate strategies. Students will be visiting MNCs/Corporates/ Large Fortune 100 companies and World Top universities. It is optional and cost of the tour will be at actuals.
Atma provides Hostel facilities separately for both Boys and Girls, Hostel is affordable to even poor students with price range of Rs.3,000 per month to Rs.6,000 per month and is very hygenic. The facilities are very near to the campus and provides quality food three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Atma’s library is equipped with the latest thought provoking books and journals. Process is on to build up a very good collection of books and periodicals. Students are exposed to lot of business magazines, journals and books.
As part of the two year regular MBA programme, students are taken for various industry visits. This help them assess the theoretical knowledge with the current scenarios.
The programs at Atma are recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India and the programmes are NAAC A/A+ accredited. This has enabled us to tie-up with Credila, a premier education loan company from HDFC. The tie-up helps to reduce burden from the parentsâ shoulders.
Participants are admitted on the basis of a rigorous selection process. The courses are ideally suited for candidates with science, engineering and commerce backgrounds with basic computing skills. All candidates are required to take a written test of the Institute or any of the following:
- (PGCET or KMAT score not needed for Karnataka students)
- If Student provide any of the below Atma EAT is not mandatory.
- CAT [Common Admission Test]
- CMAT [Common Management Admission Test]
- K-MAT [ Karnataka-Management Admissions Test]
- MAT [Management Aptitude Test, AIMA]
- ATMA [Aims Test For Management Admission]
- PGCET [ VTU â Karnataka]
- XAT [ Xavier’s Aptitude Test]
- ICET [Andra Pradesh Common Entrance Test for PG]
Atma College is affiliated to Bangalore University and is accredited by NAAC under the new grading system with a grade A. Atma College is Approved by Government of Karnataka and BU to conduct B.Com course with a total intake of 100 students. Atma College is approved by Government of Karnataka. Bangalore University offers Integrated Programmes, Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees apart from Diplomas and Certificates in many disciplines. The language of instruction for most courses is English. The University is a part of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and affiliated by University Grants Commission (UGC).
Atma is affiliated to University of Mysore to conduct MBA,MCOM programmes. University of Mysore is the first university in India to be assessed and accredited with a Five Star status in 2000 and reaccredited with an A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The University of Mysore.