Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI), Bangalore was established in 1955 as a private Medical college by Mysore Education Society. It is an autonomous college of Govt. of Karnataka. In 1957, it was handed over to the then Government of Mysore and was affiliated to Mysore University and then on to the Bangalore University. In 1996, it got affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute has recognized by MCI for undergraduates, postgraduates programs and it has full-fledged 30 medicine and surgery departments. The Institute is also involved in community health services at the Urban Family Welfare center.
Facilities at Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute –
- Seminar Hall