Chilkur Balaji Institute of Technology (CBTV), Hyderabad was established in 2006. It is affiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad, approved by AICTE. Chilkur Balaji Institute of Technology is a brainchild of Bharatha Jyothi Dr. R.Venkataswamy, a philanthropist and educationist. To promote students with good academic and quality education, the college has the following facilities in various departments, under JNTU curriculum.
The management has set a target of establishing Chilkur Balaji Institute of Technology as an Institution of Excellence in the fields of engineering and technological studies with continual improvement. The vision of the college is to impart technical education that encourages independent thinking, develops strong domain of knowledge, hones contemporary skills and inculcate positive attitude towards holistic growth of young minds.
Facilities at Chilkur Balaji Institute of Technology
- Computer Center
Departments at Chilkur Balaji Institute of Technology
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Humanities and Basic Sciences
- Department of Master of Computer Applications
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Master of Business Administration