CMS Business School, Bangalore is part of Jain University and is India’s leading business school with an international perspective. It is ranked among the top 50 best B schools in India (CSR-GHRDC Survey 2014). CMS Business School is the post graduate department of Jain University and offers MBA programs. CMS is a place where ideas are born, theories are debated and business is done, is much more than a source of knowledge, it is a catalyst that can make a difference to the career and personal progression of students.
The MBA programme at CMS Business School has a strong foundation in academic research, yet it is designed to tackle the very real issues that face today’s international business community. The teaching staff has world-class expertise in a very wide variety of fields of management and business. The programs place strong emphasis on professional skills, such as effective communication, teamwork, leadership and intercultural understanding.
Why Choose CMS Business School?
- CMS Business School is part of Jain University and is India’s leading business school with an international perspective. Jain University is promoted by the Jain University Trust.
- The four – stroke approach is a balanced combination of primer, tutorial and capstone courses. All full time MBA students of CMS Business School undergo training from the following globally reputed professional bodies: Chartered Institute of Marketing and Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment. They are awarded globally recognized certificates upon fulfilling the programme requirements of these professional institutes
- The MBA Inc. is more than an industry-relevant programme. It is an “Industry on Campus” programme. The student works real time in industry even while on the campus. The Leader Project is an exclusive benefit with an official certification from both Jain University and Richard Ivey School of Business for future managers and entrepreneurs providing a unique networking forum to promote cross-cultural and linguistic exchange supported by lectures and Ivey based case study exercises. Richard Ivey faculty visit Bangalore to deliver the programme at CMS Business School campus.
- Budding entrepreneurs joining the MBA Inc. programme gain access to the CRCE and thus the opportunity and support to create an enterprise ground up. The Chenraj Roychand Centre for Entrepreneurship, helps budding entrepreneurs too.
- The Tricity Industry Immersion Programme focuses on an in-depth visit to a highly successful business enterprise. It will expose chosen students to international industry standards and business strategies, in India, China and Germany. The program will also enable students to experience the culture and social fabric of these progressive nations. However this programme is optional and it is not the part of the core programme.
Facilities at CMS Business School –
- Class Rooms
- Seminar Hall