College of New Caledonia was established in 1969, at heart of Prince George. College of New Caledonia has played an important role in training and educating residents in northern B.C. The students studying at CNC university can easily take advantage of 15 agreements with 10 universities in B.C., Alberta and elsewhere, allowing students to transfer into the third year of degree programs. CNC offers more than 50 programs in health sciences, trades and technologies, social services, business and university studies. CNC also provides affordable tuition, practical, hands-on learning and no more than 37 students in a class, which make it easier for students to achieve their goals. CNC also offers health sciences programs continuously train qualified professionals, such as nurses, med lab techs, med rad techs and dental hygienists and assistants. The college provides Red Seal trades training in welding, machinist, millwright, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, heavy duty mechanics, autobody, power engineering, professional cook and more.
College of New Caledonia has campuses at Quesnel, Mackenzie, Vanderhoof, Fort St. James, Fraser Lake and Burns Lake, with main campus in Prince George which is BC’s northern capital which is within walking distance of great restaurants, pine centre mall and is complemented by an excellent public transit system and an international airport.
Why choose College of New Caledonia?
- They provide post-secondary education.
- They provide quality professional instructors, graduate students or teaching assistants.
- They provide commitment to teaching by providing personal attention to the students.
- They provide lowest tuition rates by giving best values in higher education.
- They provide all the services needed to have a successful educational experience.
- They provide university transfer program that allows students to take the same courses offered at university for a fraction of the cost.
- They provide elite group of alumni to students who are graduated from CNC.
- They offer students to take part in lively classroom discussions, student activities, student clubs and organizations, and intercollegiate and intramural sports.
- Their campuses are located in small, safe communities surrounded by spectacular wilderness.
- Student services
- Food services
- Health and Wellness center
- College store
The college’s placement services offers various services for the students like resumes and cover letters, interview tips and mock interviews, on-campus job fairs, identifying job opportunities and identifying career positions.