Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research (DSPSR), New Delhi was established in 1999. It is affiliated to GGSIP University, Delhi and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India. It is accredited by American University Accreditation Council (AUAC), U.S.A. It is promoted by the Society for Human Transformation and Research. The vision of DSPSR is to develop transformational leaders with a global vision and holistic perspectives, empowered with quality education that kindles creativity, promotes innovation, instills ethical practices and thus prepares them face complexity, diversity and change which would confront them in the future.
Why Choose Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research?
- Upto 50% teaching by IIM/other top B-school alumni
- Course curriculum benchmarked with top B-schools including Stanford, Harvard, IIMs.
- 1000 hours of academic curriculum benchmarked with IIM plus 500 hours of employability training which makes students ready for industry.
- Proven record of 80% student’s satisfaction
- One live project in industry per semester to develop praticle knowledge
- Holistic development of the students through regular management workshops, live corporate exposures and learning with fun initiatives etc
Facilities at Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research