Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University (DDE-AU), Karaikudi was established in 1992. The DDE has been approved by UGC and DEC, New Delhi. The Directorate offers under graduate and post graduate programs in the disciplines of Management, Computer Applications, Science, Education and Languages. The Directorate offers various innovative, job-oriented and socially relevant 56 academic programs in the field of Arts, Science, Information Technology, Education and Management.
DDE-AU has an excellent network of more than 218 study centres for providing effective service to the student community. The Distance education programs are also offered in south-east Asian countries such as Singapore and Malaysia and in Middle-East countries, viz., Bahrain, Qatar, Dubai and at Sri Lanka.
Why Choose Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University?
- The DDE provides sector-specific and job-oriented programs
- Students are offered modern up-to-date curriculum with study materials
- Lateral entry for diploma holders in the related degree programs
- Wide network of study centres
- Adequate hands-on training for computer practical’s
- Examinations centres at convenient places
- The DDE conducts examination twice in a year
Facilities at Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University –
- Study Materials