EMDI Institute of Media & Communication (EMDI), Mumbai was established in 2002 with a vision to offer industry-apt, career-focused event management, advertising and other media related courses. EMDI is accredited by Event and Entertainment Management Association (EEMA). EMDI has since spread its wings and is now also a leading institute in the Middle East and Africa. The EMDI journey so far overflows with memorable moments and magical milestones. The Institute is based on a new model of education – where Industry meets academia to inspire a breed of enterprising students.
The institute has a strong faculty support that thrives on generously sharing their knowledge and experiences so as to cultivate better managers, students who understand their chosen fields completely. The list of alumni at the start of 2015 crossed the 7,000 mark, a milestone we have achieved via our Event Management, Advertising and Public Relations courses and programs offered to Graduates, working professionals and Under Graduates.
Why Choose EMDI Institute of Media & Communication?
- The Global Quality Award for Excellence in Professional Education (Media & Communication)
- Recognition by the Public Relations Council of India (PRCI)
- The Best Communication School of the Year (2011)
- Recognition by the International Advertising Association (IAA)
- Accredited and recognized by Events & Entertainment Management Association (EEMA), India’s only industry body consisting India’s top event agencies.
Facilities at EMDI Institute of Media & Communication –
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Internship and Placements