About the Institute
EMPI Business School, New Delhi established in 1995 with its emerging add-on centers and institutions with functional as well as sectoral focus has been envisioned as a Group of Institutions of Excellence with the key constituents such as comprehensive education for holistic development of individual personality with a humane touch and global outlook. Synthesizing in its educational processes entrepreneurship with management and vice-versa. Environment which nurtures, motivates and inspires development of managerial giftedness.
Campus of EMPI Business School
EMPI is housed in pollution free residential CSKM educational complex in the midst of farm houses of South Delhi. On one side is the greenery of Delhi Wild life Sanctuary and on the other is the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) campus. Also in close neighborhood are the famous Qutab Minar and the Chattarpur Temples.
- EMPI is located in a lush green, pollution-free, picturesque, posh, suburban part of South Delhi, Chattarpur
- EMPI is a secure, safe, large, self-contained residential campus with a peaceful and serene academic environment, where both students and faculty reside
- The safe campus, which is a home away from home for the students make it a particularly attractive destination for girl students from across the country
- Built by a group of Nation Builders who have been highly committed and successful professionals from Government, Industry and Academia
- EMPI is a Modern Gurukul with a philosophy of a 24X7 learning culture, where the guru and shishya stay together giving the students the opportunity and flexibility to interact with the faculty at any time
- EMPI has a strong philosophy of Innovation, which is reflected in all its academic endeavours
- Introduced The New WILL (Wheel of Innovative Live Learning) Model in its programme delivery
- EMPI is the only institute offering MNC Co-developed, Co-delivered and Co-certified programmes, which gives EMPI students a significant edge over other management students
- The programmes are designed on the Train to Hire Model of MNCs
- International Study and Job Pathway Programme to Canada, which is a special attraction for students
- Personalized, Psychology based scientific Counselling and Mentorship Programme
- EMPI is making a strong mark in the country and the world through its unique National Impact Initiatives
Message from the President
It’s heartening to see that the vision that we started with is finally taking shape. Our motto to make each succeeding year better than the previous one, made the year 2001-2002 witness large scale computerization with broadband ISDN connectivity on the one hand and an excellent residential facility, the best in the vicinity, on the other. This has propelled EMPI into the league of the best MBA colleges of India that are fully residential. This is in accordance with our belief that the personality of a student is groomed by the environment he/she lives in. A healthy and disciplined environment that ensures quality education through an internationally accepted course curriculum, and an overall personality development through a host of extra-curricular activities, has actually made EMPI a veritable sanctuary for managerial leadership.
Residentiality being mandatory for all students, it has now been easy to articulate what we call the EMPI Culture. But this has come with a bag full of challenges. Ragging, as it is generally perceived, can create a fear psychosis in the freshers. Through continuous counseling of seniors and making them realize the raison d’etre for the Honourable Supreme Court of India to clamp down heavily to demolish this evil, which has led some students to commit suicide in different parts of the country every year, we have convinced our students to observe ‘Zero Tolerance’ rule to implement the court directive. This has helped in building confidence in the newcomers and has definitely boosted camaraderie among seniors and juniors.
In this fast changing corporate world where 360 degree professionalism is highly sought after, our pedagogy not only practices it for the academic team but is inculcating the same in the Lady & Gentleman Young Managers. Lively and interactive classroom sessions expose our students in understanding the * 7 learning dynamics environment of professional. Continuous practices in our 24 upgradation in curriculum on the basis of real-time feedback from industry has made EMPI an institution of distinctive and competitive advantages. Corporate networking and mentoring along with an alumni backup of 10 years provide a definitive edge to our budding managers.
My message would be incomplete without complimenting our faculty, staff and students who put in concerted effects towards achieving our vision of global quality standards. I wish them all success in life.
EMPI Offers MNC CoNCertified Futuristic PGDM Programmes (AICTE Approved 2 year fullNtime, Equivalent to MBA as per AIU)
PGDM (Advertising and Communication)
With focus on IBM Co-certified Digital & Social Media Marketing
PGDM (Global Business)
With focus on IBM Co-certified E-Commerce
PGDM (Research and Business Analytics)
In association with IBM
PGDM (Human Resource)
With focus on ManpowerGroup Co-certified Talent Acquisition & HR Operations
PGDM (General Management)
With option of choosing either IBM or Manpower Co-certified Programme as a second specialization
- MNC collaborations before course starts to ensure 100 placements
- 250+ companies at EMPI Placements
- 700+ corporate interactions in EMPI
- Live projects in Fortune 500 companies in the last six months
- Awarded as Management College of the Year by The Higher Education Review in 2014
- Listed amongst India’s Leading Business Schools by Dalal Street and Dun & Bradstreet
- Vibrant 24×7 Learning Environment
- Scholarships for Meritorious Students, Dependents of Defence Personnel, Differently/abled & Girls
- Personalized grooming and counseling for career enhancement for each student
- Residential facility with separate hostel for girls & boys
- More than 50 Alumni in Senior Management/Vice President level
- Opportunity of International Job Pathway to Canada
- Graduates with minimum 50% marks in any discipline from a university recognized by UGC / AICTE
- Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent in 2015 are also eligible to apply.
Latest Ranking & Rating (if any)
EMPI as a philosophy has stopped participating in rankings as it feels a number of its progressive, innovative initiatives go beyond the confines of conventional, structured, educational systems. Also ethics behind a lot of rankings are questionable.