Fanshawe College- London Campus is one of the largest colleges in Ontario with a community focus and campuses located in London, Simcoe, St. Thomas and Woodstock and a smaller centre in Tillsonburg. The Fanshawe College offers 40 co-op programs with over 100 articulation agreements with postsecondary institutions around the world. The college provides excellent services for students with physical or learning needs with 110-plus programs, including graduate and degree programs. The college offers 16,000 full-time students, 30,000 part-time, continuing education, and adult training course registrations The college also offers a wide variety of undergraduate and post-graduate programs and courses that lead to employment opportunities in the areas of health care, human services, electronics, business administration, information technology, music production, art, design, manufacturing, hospitality, transportation, broadcasting, environmental science and civil engineering.
Fanshawe College- London Campus is located in London, Ontario and is recognized in Canada and around the world as a centre for education and cutting-edge research. Fanshawe College’s main campus in London sets the standard for student experience. The college campus provides state-of-the-art learning facilities along with both full-time and part-time programs by enrolling around 15,000 full-time students at the main campus.
Why choose Fanshawe College- London Campus?
- They provide various facilities to students such as wireless communications, study materials & tutorial services, career listings, medical services and resume & job search services.
- They provide non-academic facilities such as retail services, three student residences, bus pass, varsity & intramural teams.
- They provide smart investment for the student’s future.
- Student support
- Community career & Employment services
- Career services & Co-operative Education
- School of Applied Science & Technology
- School of Building Technology
- School of Lawrence Kinlin School of Business
- School of Contemporary Media
- School of Design
- School of School of Health Sciences & Nursing
- School of Human Services
- School of Information Technology
- School of Language & Liberal studies
- School of Tourism & Hospitality
- School of Transportation Technology
The college’s placement services offers various services for the students like resumes and cover letters, interview tips and mock interviews, on-campus job fairs, identifying job opportunities and identifying career positions.