Fashionista, The School of Fashion Technology (FTSFT), Delhi is committed is to hone skills and nurture the creativity of young minds and to broach dazzling style statements by offering them industry oriented curriculum of international standards. The faculty of the institute has a veteran and has a global overview of fashion and design with varied areas of expertise like innovation, creativity, training, design, aesthetics, management, marketeering products.
The vision of the institute is to develop artistic & academic potential in the budding designers. They aim at creating entrepreneurs with burly caliber and developing professionals with innovative skills to face the challenges in the world of Fashion and Design. The mission of the institute is not only incubating raw talents but also fostering them into highly regarded professionals and also gives them a taste of the real world of fashion.
Why Choose Fashionista, The School of Fashion Technology?
- Fashionista is a member of oldest fashion epic body. The Fashion design Council of India (FDCI), a body that houses some of the most coveted name of the fashion industry.
- International Training trip to Singapore is given to the students enrolled in 4 years program as a part of specialization curriculum.
- Regular workshops and symposiums are organized with renowned designers, buying houses and well known faces of the fashion fraternity to share their ideas and expertise with the students.
- They admire their students’ hard work by an award winning ceremony at the end of every academic session, so as to boost their moral and talent.
- Annual fashion shows help students acquire tangibility and visibility by display of garments with top models.
Facilities at Fashionista, The School of Fashion Technology –
- Design Labs
- Computer Lab
- Class rooms