GKM College of Engineering and Technology, (GKM), Chennai was established in 1996. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified and NBA Accredited institution The college campus having a serene and peaceful atmosphere is situated about 5 Km South-East of Tambaram Railway Station, with well designed buildings accommodating lecture classes and well equipped laboratories meeting the quality norms prescribed by Anna University and AICTE. With a team of committed teachers, GKM is striving to create Quality Professionals to meet the emerging industrial and social needs.
The Vision of the college is to impart Technical Education & Training of Exemplary Academic Standards by adoption of Educational Quality Management System, as per ISO 9001-2000 requirements and achieve Institutional Autonomy. Mission is to Monitoring Performance Norms. Updating of Educational Planning, Teaching-Learning, Student Evaluation and Placement Processes.
Campus of GKM College of Engineering and Technology-
The college is located at 5 km off Chennai, Chengalpet national highway, (NH45). The campus is spread over nearly 22 acres of land.
Facilities at GKM College of Engineering and Technology-
- Women’s forum
- Tech Club
Faculties at GKM College of Engineering and Technology-
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Faculty of Marine Engineering
- Faculty of Aeronautical Engineering
- Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Automobile Engineering
- Faculty of Information Technology