Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology (GRIET), Hyderabad is an autonomous institute approved by AICTE. The courses offered by the institute are accredited by NBA and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru technological University. The quality policy of the institute is to provide an integrated learning environment to enable students to grow towards their full potential and meet the high expectations of the Industry and the Society. The institute focuses on research, training and consultancy through an integrated institute-industry symbiosis.
The vision of the institute is to be among the best of the institutions for engineers and technologists with attitudes, skills and knowledge and to become an epicenter of creative solutions. The mission of the institute is to achieve and impart quality education with an emphasis on practical skills and social relevance.
Facilities at Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Class Rooms
Departments at Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Department of Bio Medical Engineering
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Business administration
- Department of Computer Applications