- Ranked in the top 10 Business Schools in India by Outlook Magazine*
- Faculty from Yale, Stanford, Kellogg, etc.
- 100% Placements since inception
- PGPM 2012 Avg. CTC of Rs. 10.8 lakhs p.a.
- Mandarin (Chinese) – part of curriculum
- Karma Yoga – Leadership Experiential Program
- Empirical Study under Yale-Great Lakes Centre
- Guest Lectures from industry stalwarts
- Entrepreneurship Development Forum
- PGPM and PGDM offered at Great Lakes, Chennai are AICTE Approved
- *Oct 2012, under 1 year category
The Campus… the home.
The campus of Great Lakes Institute of Management is an artist’s delight; an eye candy that fits into the surrounding eco system beautifully. The campus spreads across 27 acres and is located a stone’s throw away from Mahabalipuram. The entrance with two massive pillars and an arch that beholds them beckons every visitor’s sincere attention. The main building stretches out into a giant circle of classrooms on the perimeter, interspersed with faculty blocks and the resource center. From the center of the circle, radiating with energy is the open air amphitheater. To reach the theater one has to descend down the green carpets into the wish wash of greenery that lies hidden in every nook and corner of the “platinum rated green campus”.
The library, recreation centre, gym and an auditorium complete the main block. The campus is maintained for energy efficiency and is one of the few campuses in India to hold the certificate-platinum rated green campus.
- 27 acre green campus, one of the few platinum rated campuses in Asia designed for optimal use of energy.
- WiFi enabled campus: Wireless Internet access is available throughout the institute campus.
- Round the clock cafeteria
- Spacious food court managed by one of the leading facilities management company.
- Fully air-conditioned hostel residencies for all students. Fully fledged residential accommodation with professional housekeeping services and recreational avenues.
- Amphitheatre styled air-conditioned classrooms.
- Resource center fully equipped with world class literature, RF ID tags and electronic databases. Well-stocked library of books, periodicals, journals and digital media. Constant additions are made to keep it up to date.
- Ample avenues for sports and recreation with Gym and sports facilities.
- Medical facilities: doctor is available regularly. Institute has a tie-up with famous hospital chain too.
- Beautiful beaches of Mahabalipuram at a stone’s throw.
Students from all the corners of India converge to Great Lakes in their thirst for knowledge. The residencies are a home away from home. Individual, spacious, air-conditioned rooms with optimal use of energy saving methods are some of the features. Separate residencies for ladies and gentlemen, protective security, wardens help make students feel at home. Professional housekeeping laundry services help make the life easier.
The center has wide range of literature and electronic databases like EBSCO. All books are available on online catalogues and tracked using RF ID technology. AV media room to view some of the most interesting videos in management.
How to reach Great Lakes
Great Lakes is situated 65 Kms from Chennai Central Station.
On the ECR road from Chennai to Pondicherry, Great Lakes is situated on the 9 Km after Mahabalipuram, in Manamai village and the campus is on the right hand side of the road.