Faculty of Science and Technology, Hyderabad
The Faculty of Science and Technology (FST) is a constituent of IFHE, a deemed university established under section 3 of UGC act, 1956.
FST offers a four-year full-time campus-based B.Tech. Program with branches in civil engineering, computer science & engineering, electrical & electronics engineering, electronics & communications engineering and mechanical engineering.
IFHE, a deemed university campus is a lush green sylvan campus with built-up area of over 10 lakh sq.ft. The campus is equipped with the state-of-the-art facilities like amphitheaters, auditoriums, academic blocks, fully equipped library block, computer center, language lab, hostels, canteen, faculty accommodation, ATM center, sports and recreation facilities
- Modern educational process
- Strong core program coupled with flexibilities
- Contemporary curriculum
- Internal and continuous evaluation
- Highly experienced faculty
- State-of-the-art library, computing and laboratory facilities
- Workshops for hands-on-practical training
- Three internship programs covered in 38 weeks
- Merit Scholarships
- Placement assistance
- Extra-curricular and co-curricular activities
There are three internship programs: IP-I and IP-II, each of two months ‘duration, implemented during the summers following the first and second year of study, and IP-III, of five and a half months’ duration, implemented in either the VII semester or the VIII semester, during the final year.
The entire student education during the internship programs is supervised by faculty and forms a part of the students total credits toward their degree.
Since this is a residential program, students are required to stay in the hostel. FST provides hostel facilities (twin-sharing rooms) on campus to the students. The hostel fee is Rs. 12,000 per semester per student.
- Students securing at least 70% aggregate in class x, as well as 70% and above aggregate in 10+2 examination or Its equivalent with mathematics, physics and chemistry as Subjects in English medium are eligible.
- Final year/class xii students awaiting examination Results may also apply.